Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Apocalypse: Political Tides Open Game

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Confirmed. It's just been too long since I made trouble! But seriously, my bad, missed the time you set the 24 hour deadline, but did vote before you closed it
    Its fine, i dont have closing rights anyhow. The more the merry, i think they say.

P.s. to everyone. Regardless of claims, the night scene will be going up before i go to bed as to prevent unnecessary waiting.

- - - Updated - - -

derp not claims

Confirms*
    Personal reform

2. Default

confirmed

Night 1 Has Begun
    You are still allowed to post confirmations.

Stop talking figs.

It was a late, cloudless evening. As many of the citizens laid their heads, they thought to there selves, i did good today!
    Some had mowed there lawns while others walked there dogs. One man even made a couple of dollars at a busy intersection.
    A typical day, some would say.

However, what they didnt know was that in the midst of there ordinary lives, great evil was afoot.
    An evil out to disarm and render them defenseless. An evil out to destroy the very thing they had come to love.
    Home, Life, Freedom, ..... America.

What sort of group would want to bring upon the Apocalypse through deceit and hidden legislation...

As some wondered about what was actually going on... they also wanted to use there skills to get to the bottom of it all....
    but that...
    was when....

The first drone strike hit.

SEND IN YOUR ACTIONS!
    In a timely manner please!
    Personal reform

4. Default

Confirmed

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

Can we sticky this thread please?

6. Default

confirmed

7. Default

confirmed

8. Default

Nonconformist.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

It was a long night under a very pale moon.
    While townsmen laid there heads to rest, some stayed up and plotted discourse.
    "If we cant beat them, we will take what they can win."

A select few felt it was not necessary to sleep given the crucial circumstances at hand.
    A man was found going door to door, who knew he was being tailed?
    "i have not got once person to answer yet tonight. It may be because its so late in the evening, i may have to try again in the morning."
    Little did he know, he was being followed. As he turned around, he met face to face with the suspicious fellow.
    "Oh my, hello and good evening good patron of our town! I would like to sing you a song!"
    As the man began to sing a joyous tune, the assailant made haste in the opposite direction.
    All the while, a third party watched from the trees, detailing every step of the encounter in his trusty leather notebook.

Meanwhile, on the other side of town. Where the first drone strike hit, you here screams of horror.

In that final hour, hell had broken loose and bombs began to fall.
    It was only fitting that the evil man in Washington to take out his first hit, be randomly visited by the person he was hitting.
    "I will no longer tolerate your insufferable law keeping!"
    The man did not respond.
    "We will seek vengenace on those who choose not to obey us!"
    The man still did not respond.
    "Hey, you... are you... sleeping? Perfect, this will make for an easy hit"
    And with that
    Blackmage as Innocent law Abiding Citizen, Town Sleepwalker. was Shot down.

The night did not end there unfortunately. Bombs began to fall at a much faster rate, before dawn broke.. half the city was in ruins.

Day 1 has begun.
    No deadline.
    With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
    Personal reform

10. Default

It looks like our Caroler visited the scumbag who killed Blackmage. We could easily narrow it down but caroler would have to out who they visited, or cleverly start a wagon on them.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.