Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Apocalypse: Political Tides Open Game

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    I'm not sure where Pass' name got thrown in the mix, the carol clearly didn't state his name, but you're absolutely right I am not cleared yet. Maf did get lucky and hit the Journo, but Cyber was being a little bit obvious in Day 1, and as we were the only ones really bringing anything to the table he was one of the obvious choices.

Yes, considering Nem's list of names would be WIFOM at best. No point in even remembering them as they're more than likely bullshit, disregarding what happened in the League of Legends game.

I like the plan of no-lynching as Blade could either be the Fool/Jester or maf, as well as Trigger. And I hate lynching off of ONE carol.

To correct you Brett, if the person you visit tonight doesn't out the Carol, they could also be the Fool trying to get a lynch as you'd most likely OUT that person as suspect. Bear that in mind.

And Cyber obviously wasn't a "lucky" guess as I stated above. He, you and I were the main contributors to any sort of strategy going forward, and out of the (3) of us taking me out would have proven useless as the Carol would still have been seen (most likely) by the Journo. Taking you out would have still gotten the Carol out by Me, but going for the Journalist as a revenge ploy (because we took out the Stalker) was their best bet at hindering us further.

You can't carol me again tonight, so you'd have to choose someone else, that someone could possibly be maf so it was a pretty calculated attack last night.

Then again, looking into the "why" of a nightkill is counter-productive more often than not.

Bottom line is, whoever you choose to carol, BETTER be town-aligned or it's going to be a war of attrition. You're dead tonght Brett, unless Mafia is stupid, and that leaves our only other ace in our sleeve, being the LoudMouth, which will only net us ONE mafia. The rest of the game will just be an old fashioned scumhunt.

I'm not sure how I feel about you not even questioning me, Assassin. As well as shrugging off a no-lynch opportunity to push for a lynch on a potential Jester.

Why are you focused on Blade? Why is noone else (aside from Brett) curious about Trigger or Me?

Discussion people. We need it.

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized you couldn't out the person you caroled as suspect since you'll be dead. Fucking coffee breaks getting my mind off track.
    because of the nem vote and questioning. If you were maf sided, I don't see you as doing that. You've been nothing but helpful on that front.

As to the caroler, yeah 1 of the 3 have to be maf, and Blade hasn't been talking or anything, so he gets my FOS, as a lurker (possible spy?)

- - - Updated - - -

I do see now the jester thing though, blade wouldn't have to do anything and he could just get lynched for exactly the reason I just posted. I'm ok with a no lynch as well, I just don't want to give maf more time if it's not needed and we have sufficient evidence.

2. Default

That's what I mean. One carol isn't sufficient evidence.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

Ok im confused I guess. if Sin is inno, which based on the exact thing Assassin mentioned, I think he is, then either I or Blade has to be mafia right? Is the jester considered mafia?

4. Default

Yes, either you or Blade OR BOTH OF YOU, are mafia. Jester is not included in the Carol, BUT could easily be in there, especially if someone is lurking the way Blade has been all game. Which is why I'm leaning more towards you, Trigger.

But again, I'm down for a no lynch.

5. Default

Do we really care about the Jester? It does not end the game. Feel free to lynch me and then Blade, but as of now I trust Sins. When you find out I'm inno, lynch blade.

- - - Updated - - -

fuck.. that was a typo, sorry.

6. Default

Jester ends the game this time.

7. Default

Or take a leap,lynch blade and if we are wrong then lynch me. I will be more than happy to claim.

- - - Updated - - -

oh... good to know. I retract my previous statements. But I still maintain, that If Sin is inno then Blade 100% has to be mafia.

8. Default

I hate the jester, really is a dumb role.

9. Default

Carol me tonight.

10. Default

I'm VT. There you go.