Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Apocalypse: Political Tides Open Game

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Yeah they pick a person and then get all the system messages they receive (although I'm not quite aware what a system message is compared to a regular message?)
    Epic mafia dosnt use human mods. Its a system. A system message is equivalent too a mod sending a player a result pm.
    Personal reform

2. Default

Exactly so if the Journo targeted the Stalker, the Journo would receive the same report the Stalker does.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

Less room for error that way except Mikey is our "system" so there is plenty of room for error.

4. Default

inb4 modkill

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Less room for error that way except Mikey is our "system" so there is plenty of room for error.
    The whole damn system is an error!

So Stalker is pretty much a mafia investigator, and will just send the results to the journalist as well? But what Epic Mafia doesn't say is if actions are targeted on a role or a person. It seems kind of strange that the journalist can easily pick roles instead of having to think for themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

6. Default

I'm not sure where you're getting the role vs. player thing from.

The Journo selects a target(Player) to visit. If said target receives a system(mod) message, the Journo also receives the same message.

But yeah Stalker is better than a cop because roles are revealed not just alignment.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    The whole damn system is an error!

So Stalker is pretty much a mafia investigator, and will just send the results to the journalist as well? But what Epic Mafia doesn't say is if actions are targeted on a role or a person. It seems kind of strange that the journalist can easily pick roles instead of having to think for themselves.
    They pick people, not roles. L2read nem.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    They pick people, not roles. L2read nem.
    Which is why I said Sin had to be wrong about that you stupid fucking retard.

9. Default

I didn't mean the picked the "Stalker" literally, Nem, you faggot. I meant whoever they chose to visit ended up BEING the Stalker.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    I didn't mean the picked the "Stalker" literally, Nem, you faggot. I meant whoever they chose to visit ended up BEING the Stalker.
    That makes much more sense. Thank you for learning English in the last 5 minutes, it should help getting your green card.