6 85.71%
  • Warn

0 0%
  • No action

1 14.29%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: No Wheaties 08/10/2014 STEAM_0:1:50956693 10:22 PM

1. Default

Wheaties, buddy, when it comes down to it. It DOES NOT matter if other admins are doing it and you need to know when the other person is being offended. You were/are an admin of IBIS. You are expected to act a certain way and if you can not do it, get the hell out. It's that simple man. People are mean to you because you are mean to others. And some of us, well if you're going to be an insensitive douche, will dish it back out to you 100% worse. Seriously, you won't make it for long-term in most any servers if you act the way you did the few times I saw you. Back when I was an admin on the server I use to frequent you would've been gone so fast man.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Unhappy View Post
    Yeah, Wheaties you do these things unintentionally huh... people hate you for no reason???

please grab this demo off of the ftp site ftp://gg.ibisgaming.com/auto-2014081..._summer_v1.dem

Tick 13000 - new father - "butthurt" asks his daughter (1year old) to say hi to the server. Freaking adorable cuz she burps/coughs instead.

Tick 23000 - Don't get Butthurt says is daughter wont say hi. Wheaties then proceeds to ask her age and then says the most repulsive thing I've ever heard. " Tick 24000 " Old enough to count old enough to mount"
    He said that to a new father. Obviously Butthurt was pissed, and later in the demo asks for a 4 hour mute and worse.
    I apologized on behalf of the Ibis community. This kid is a horrible representative, and should be removed from the servers.

didn't get to finish the joke... "horseback riding starts at early ages" before i was completely raped by everyone.

3. Default

I really dont care about your excuses wheaties. This post isnt from me. Its from Apple.

4. Default

The butthurt is real

5. Default

Your point about not getting banned for the first 3 months you were playing on IBIS is laughable.

Some comparative statistics:

I've played here since 2012 and have 1359 hours on the WCS server alone. Add 220 from gun game that is what, 1579 hours on IBIS. I have never been banned a single time.

You have a total of 725 hours on gun game. You have been banned 13 times so far, not including the one you will get for this one (already have 3 votes to ban). That is an average of over once every 2 months. I think that might actually be a record. Honestly you are extremely lucky IBIS is so forgiving--typically you get banned for 5 minutes, then 30 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours, 24 hours, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, then it just keeps doubling. By that logic this ban should be 52 months long. If only this community were so lucky.

Alas, you will likely end up getting a ban for a week even though you show no signs of trying to change your foul ways or bettering yourself.

EDIT:

Seriously dude, go take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror, then slit*cough* I mean, ask yourself is this who you really want to be?
    Last edited by Passarelli; 08-12-2014 at 12:32 AM.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Your point about not getting banned for the first 3 months you were playing on IBIS is laughable.

Some comparative statistics:

I've played here since 2012 and have 1359 hours on the WCS server alone. Add 220 from gun game that is what, 1579 hours on IBIS. I have never been banned a single time.

You have a total of 725 hours on gun game. You have been banned 13 times so far, not including the one you will get for this one (already have 3 votes to ban). That is an average of over once every 2 months. I think that might actually be a record. Honestly you are extremely lucky IBIS is so forgiving--typically you get banned for 5 minutes, then 30 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours, 24 hours, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, then it just keeps doubling. By that logic this ban should be 52 months long. If only this community were so lucky.

Alas, you will likely end up getting a ban for a week even though you show no signs of trying to change your foul ways or bettering yourself.

EDIT:

Seriously dude, go take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror, then slit*cough* I mean, ask yourself is this who you really want to be?
    #rekt

7. Default

Apple's jack temp ban request did go through, but was on a moderated. I will open those threads to show she did make valid attempts to make a temp ban on wheaties. Next time anyone tries to make a temp ban/perma ban thread bust doesn't show up, PM a clan member or ULA and ask them to see if they see anything under moderated threads.

As for wheaties, i'll review the demo at work in the morning.

soooo, have we perma banned peach fuzz yet?
    Personal reform

9. Default

Admins have the right to punish lower admins that screwed up... Just saying... Votes are in, do your jobs. ULA's are trusted and reserved for normal duties, full admin temp punishment, and hax permabans. ULA or clan will fix if punishment is to harsh. Then talk to banning admin. Work together.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...-post-threads)
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

10. Default

I administered the ban - length: 1 day.