Thread: Gift Subs Issue

1. Default Gift Subs Issue

Ok I figured out why it stopped working so long ago. It was that I had before manually reprogrammed part of the VBB base code. Apparently I was the one who created the actual mod years ago I just got to remember that I need to reapply it every time I update VBB.

2. Default

It is now fixed in the future if you do not see the correct name listed under "user" for Subscription Information before you pay then it is going to go to you and not anyone else.

NOTE TO ALL USERS
    If you currently have ordered a gift sub for someone and I have manually given them 1 month admin please remember to cancel that sub and to create a new one when it runs out. This will then ensure that the future payments go to them as it should. Note that this only applies if you needed me to manually add someone so you know who you are.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks to new forum sections like this I can better keep track of things like this to ensure they do not break in the future.

3. Default

So which one do i use under the name, their steam name or forum name?

4. Default

Forum Name. If they don't have id linked, on them and you. Lmfao Zero.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

Damn it.