15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep Current Settings

10 66.67%
  • Disable

5 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Disable scouts on zombie escape maps

1. Default Disable scouts on zombie escape maps

Can we Disable scouts on zombie escape maps...? its so useless and just incourages failure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

2. Default

No. Scouts are the shit. ZE has been molested enough lately (disabling ztele, nerfing deformed, removing nade sticking). Leave it alone.

3. Default

Current settings are fine right now. I don't think we need to remove scouts plus the scout club would riot anyways. The scout does have it's uses when knock back is high. Plus when the right player has it, it totally pisses me off.

Don't bother with day crew euro. The night crew is the a team anyways. I say leave the scouts.

4. Default

#scoutclub

5. Default

I voted disable to go against the ZE fags

6. Default

bring back the awp!

7. Default

Never ever disable the scouts. It's the best weapon in gaming history.

8. Default

I agree with swag... (OMFG)... If possible it would be nice to bring back map based pickups, if even possible.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    I agree with swag... (OMFG)... If possible it would be nice to bring back map based pickups, if even possible.
    Dude wtf? You're gonna break the world stop that shit lol.

10. Default

As the Official #ScoutClub Leader I would like to kindly say fuck off euro for even bringing this up so id like to say GOOD DAY SIR!

What would you do if it wasnt for us pro scout users to lead the way and light up the path to victory to your strafeless arse lol