Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ban Request on Admin EuroNews

1. Default Ban Request on Admin EuroNews

Offender: EuroNews
    Time: 1:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
    Why: Kicked me for Cade Breaking, and threatening to ban me while he broke the rule multiple times by blocking people which is rule 3.
    Proof: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GunnarTyrArne/screenshots
    Other: STEAM ID : STEAM_0:0:17309912

2. Default

Confirmed admin euronews will now be stripped of all admin powers and be giving it to P A P I . R A C I S T

3. Default

If you are posting for "admin abuse" wrong section. If you are posting that Euro news was breaking rules, then please provide a demo of his actions.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually Either way.. this needs to be moved from the "minecraft" section.

4. Default

wrong section buddy.

this is the minecraft section. you want to post in the "rules" section above, in the "ban requests" or "admin abuse" subsections.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

What is it about the Minecraft ban request forum that attracts retards like a magnet?

6. Default

Its the only one with a clear ban forum

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

Lmfao I can block you as much as I want kid it's my cade read the rules first one in gets ownership of the room, go back to autism school. I shot the Cade into the door to block you from coming in, that doesn't give you authority to let yourself in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

WTF STOP
    H.o
    Personal reform

9. Default

Alright. Got the thread in the correct section now. Now we need a demo of Euro actually breaking the rules... If you do not have a demo, go to the FTP site, find the map it happened on and attach it to your post with tick marks that you are bit... complaining about.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Unhappy View Post
    Alright. Got the thread in the correct section now. Now we need a demo of Euro actually breaking the rules... If you do not have a demo, go to the FTP site, find the map it happened on and attach it to your post with tick marks that you are bit... complaining about.
    too autistic help him
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.