Thread: !ztele on sorrento

1. Default !ztele on sorrento

Can we please enable !ztele for zombies in sorrento? its really no fun not being able to ztele in this map
    Last edited by hoshiro-; 08-24-2014 at 11:27 PM.

2. Default

Or !ztele back on every escape map

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RofLoLmao View Post
    Agreed. This seems to have spawned from the ztele problem on the last level of shroom forest but I think it's an overreaction to have disabled ztele on ze across the board. Rarely do we make it to the final level of shroom but we're frequently on maps where ztele isn't an exploit and is helpful for zombies. ze_ice_hold_b2 comes to mind where it's a half-cade and half-escape map. Zombies get trapped in props and have no recourse except to wait for the round to end.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jimmay View Post
    Agreed. This seems to have spawned from the ztele problem on the last level of shroom forest but I think it's an overreaction to have disabled ztele on ze across the board. Rarely do we make it to the final level of shroom but we're frequently on maps where ztele isn't an exploit and is helpful for zombies. ze_ice_hold_b2 comes to mind where it's a half-cade and half-escape map. Zombies get trapped in props and have no recourse except to wait for the round to end.
    I think there's a plugin where ztele can only teleport you if you're in a certain boundary I have to look for it when I'm home on alliedforums
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RofLoLmao View Post

6. Default

Zero is already conjuring up things.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

im confused as to why !ztele was taken away from zombies in the first place seeing as how they are always the ones to get stuck in props and walls.. If anything it should be taken away from the cts to stop zteleing away from zombies >__> zero your needed!!