Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Did you say....Chocolate?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Your definition of spamming please?

I only do it every so often (I played it maybe twice or three times yesterday), and I hardly do it as much as I did originally.

So go ahead and mute me if I'm spamming, but I haven't. Also, Kavinsky is grossly exaggerating the amount of times I play the clip. I've been on with multiple admins, and they have been perfectly fine with me and the amount of times I've used it.
    Spamming is doing it repeatedly. I'm not saying "you are" doing it but I will mute anyone "who is" doing it.

2. Default

ever since I started comming here this server has needed the abilty for people to mute people on there own back, the spamming of that clip is one of a long list of incidents which demonstrates why we need that abiltity back, personally its the only thing that annoys me about ibis, its that one nagging little thing that never gets fixed with the updates, gungame has it, but not zmod.

thats why I left and started playing xerocores synergy a hell of a lot more than ibis's zmod, xerocore gives the player that needed ability and without it synergy would be unbearable.

3. Default

I don't see the the problem.
    I think its fucking hilarious.

<3Christmas

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    ever since I started comming here this server has needed the abilty for people to mute people on there own back, the spamming of that clip is one of a long list of incidents which demonstrates why we need that abiltity back, personally its the only thing that annoys me about ibis, its that one nagging little thing that never gets fixed with the updates, gungame has it, but not zmod.

thats why I left and started playing xerocores synergy a hell of a lot more than ibis's zmod, xerocore gives the player that needed ability and without it synergy would be unbearable.
    kavinsky calm down. Christmas doesn't play that "chocolate" sound clip as much as he used to. plus you know I don't deal with mic spammers. there usually muted right away or kicked. Add NYS though cause I'm not on all the time and most of the time an admin is always on. If you just ask who it is to mute the mic spammer, it will happen. I could be wrong but I remember zero saying something about the votemute can be used to spam the server, which in turns crashes it. so yeah I would like to keep the ZM server from crashing.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    So you are lying because you don't like the clips?

Demo me sometime and maybe you can prove the outlandish bullshit you are trying to spew on here. Otherwise, shut up.

Also, if you don't like the clips, then either ask me to stop or mute me on your own computer. It is much simpler than crying to Zero about it.
    where did you get those clips from anyways?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    where did you get those clips from anyways?
    Youtube+my own creative editing

7. Default

its alright now they more or less cut it out and we hardly seem to go to mines of moria that much, I was just explaining why we need that feature back and why I more or less disapeared for a month or so and still don't seem to play as much as I used to.
    (way too many lously cading maps and too many escape maps)

8. Thumbs up

cristmas... you say you dont spam it.... even if you dont... it gets old... alot of people get irritated by you... expecialy kavinsky... me, i like it but you dont spam so i dont care TOO much... but its old and if you could find some other clips other than "get to the chocolate!" or "Chocolate!", please do..

well, anyway hi christmas... i joined friday, nice to see you on the fourms

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ceiling cat! View Post
    cristmas... you say you dont spam it.... even if you dont... it gets old... alot of people get irritated by you... expecialy kavinsky... me, i like it but you dont spam so i dont care TOO much... but its old and if you could find some other clips other than "get to the chocolate!" or "Chocolate!", please do..

well, anyway hi christmas... i joined friday, nice to see you on the fourms
    That's why I have those SNES songs on now.

Woo wooo

10. Default

Well, to be honest, I mostly see the "GOOO! GET TO THE CHOCOLATE!!!" clip playing in Mines of Moria at the most epic part, and it really isn't all that annoying, but I guess some people can't stand to listen to it for 5 seconds every 5 minutes. I wouldn't consider it spamming though, and you mentioned you would turn it off at request, so. I don't see the problem.

However, I agree with Kavinsky that the votemute command needs to become operational ASAP. There are quite a few mic spammers at night when no admins are on. Unfortunately I'm not one anymore or it wouldn't be a problem.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.