Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Game: Monster Mash (Hosted by Sin and What)

1. Default

I've gotten used to not being able to post.

I agree with what blackmage says for the most part. Any claim of masons will most likely be anti-town players trying to get no one to target them at night.

Werewolves are essentially a cult and should be treated as such. When I was cult I recruited the players who disagreed with me the most, so look for people who take a 180 on the second day.

As for the first day there are 1/4 of th players as anti-town so we need to find a good lynch target, and I'm thinking we have a good chance of getting one, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    I've gotten used to not being able to post.

I agree with what blackmage says for the most part. Any claim of masons will most likely be anti-town players trying to get no one to target them at night.

Werewolves are essentially a cult and should be treated as such. When I was cult I recruited the players who disagreed with me the most, so look for people who take a 180 on the second day.

As for the first day there are 1/4 of th players as anti-town so we need to find a good lynch target, and I'm thinking we have a good chance of getting one, no?
    Here is what i think thus far

1/4 of th dosnt make any sense.........................

Additionally, blackmages post is redundant and filler. It points out obvious shit that anyone can put together reading the role flavor and list from the sign up thread.
    Granted, it may be needed due to the level of ability amoungst us but still.

I choose minjae, before the game even started. I choose him as werewolf.
    Simple RNG on a personal level that works magic in my EM games for me. So..

Ill start my RVS with

Vote Minjae
    Personal reform

3. Default

Don't forget, the first time we had masons, one outted themselves with no prompting. And not outting themselves to protect a Vig may not be as obvious to everyone.

He meant a fourth of the players. but it's actually a third, which is better odds.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

4. Default

He only outted himself because he was L-1.

I agree in that the Masons need to stay hidden. Don't reveal your role unless absolutely necessary. Learn to read people.

5. Default

Sorry Mikey I typed that on my phone, it was suppose to be 1/3, as in 4 out of the 12 players are anti-town.

While you feel Blackmage's post might have been filler, it was still the first post of the game and it's nice to not have the usual bs for three days to start things.

So, you've chosen players before the game even starts to vote without looking at any information and are trying to pass it off? scummy scummy...

Sorry Mikey I typed that on my phone, it was suppose to be 1/3, as in 4 out of the 12 players are anti-town.

While you feel Blackmage's post might have been filler, it was still the first post of the game and it's nice to not have the usual bs for three days to start things.

So, you've chosen players before the game even starts to vote without looking at any information and are trying to pass it off? scummy scummy...
    hardly scummy. Its an RVS vote kid.
    Personal reform

7. Default

This looks like preemptive coaching as to what recruited players should not do once turned. If it is not coaching then it would have been wise to keep it to yourself, despite how obvious the advice is.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    This looks like preemptive coaching as to what recruited players should not do once turned. If it is not coaching then it would have been wise to keep it to yourself, despite how obvious the advice is.
    thats what i was thinking too.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Not really, and it's not something that would be easy to fake anyways, it should be clear what to look for.

10. Default

Interesting...day just started and I already have two votes on me...-_-

I think VT's have it the hardest. Don't know who anyone is..
    It's a hard knock life.