Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Game: Monster Mash (Hosted by Sin and What)

1. Default Mafia Game: Monster Mash (Hosted by Sin and What)

Welcome to the Monster Mash!

Anyone besides What, myself and the players in the following list MAY NOT post in this thread!!

List of Players:
    1. Assassin
    2. Blackmage
    3. BladeTwinSwords
    4. Cyber
    5. DJ_MikeyRevile
    6. hoshiro
    7. minjae
    8. Nemesis
    9. Passarelli
    10. Phil
    11. Scribble
    12. Trigger Unhappy

We are playing a custom open setup based loosely off of the Approved Open Setup on mafiascum called "Jungle Republic" found here. All role information has been posted for all to see in the original SIGNUP THREAD found here. The role information has also been shared with you all in your Role PM's that I have sent. THERE IS NO NEED TO LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR ROLE INFORMATION! If you have any questions about your role contact either me or What and we will get back to you ASAP. Do NOT ask other players. If your question is ignored it is because we do not want to give away too much information revealing the plot.

Anyone with a partner may only speak to them during the NIGHT Phases of the game!!

All roles have been distributed randomly using a random sequence generator.

After you've received your role please post in the thread with confirmation. "Confirmed." "I'm here." blahblah all that shit is fine. Once we have at least 75% of players confirmed we will then post the flavor text for Day 1 and the game will begin.

All Basic Mafia rules apply, you should all know them by now. There will be a LOW TOLERANCE for any breaking of them, and you will most likely be replaced or modkilled.

SEND ALL NIGHT ACTIONS TO BOTH WHAT AND I IN A PM ON THE FORUMS. JUST SEND TO ME AND CC: WHAT!!

Voting Legend:
    unvote = UNVOTE
    vote = VOTE [Player Name]
    nolynch = No Lynch

**UPDATE**

*IF you are turned into a Feral Werewolf you lose ALL original abilities (if you had any) INCLUDING your factional communication with your original partner(s)!!! This means NO MORE TALKING with your partner at NIGHT! Come up with your own strategies on how to remedy this!

**If the original Werewolf Cub dies, you will be informed (VIA PM by the MODS) if you are the next in line to communicate with the Werewolf Leader. Until then you do NOTHING during the Night Phase.

This is a test run. If you guys enjoy the setup we can try some different things that me and What have been brainstorming.
    Last edited by Sin; 08-27-2014 at 02:26 PM.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

2. Default

Confirmed.

Confirmed twilight
    Personal reform

4. Default

here.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

5. Default

confirmed.

6. Default

Confirmed
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

7. Default

Confirmed
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

8. Default

Confirmed. Let's get it started woohoo~

9. Default

Confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by minjae View Post
    Confirmed. Let's get it started woohoo~
    75% of 12 is 9..... not 7. Goshh
    Personal reform