• I

7 58.33%
  • Im an idiot

5 41.67%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS RE pop

1. Wink WCS RE pop

Hey Zero,
    I have been a long time player, and I miss the wcs server population. Lots of people have stopped playing and the maxed out few that still do(like my self) are deterring new players from playing. I wanted to know if you considered resetting everyone's skills. I feel it would help to re populate the server.
    And to answer the counter argument i assume most of you will make "But im maxed out and i dont want to reset it" what is the point if no one plays anyways.
    Thats my bit,
    Toodles

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I am a noob to the Ibis forum but am a long time player of Ibis WCS (Years) So please take me serious lol

2. Default

I like this idea. I may not be completely maxed.. but part of the fun is levelling up right? it takes zero skill to be a maxed vaga, or maxed human..

3. Default

+1

4. Default

fuck the hell no
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    fuck the hell no
    you dont play anyway, why do you care?

6. Default

Do it Zero. Fucking do it.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rawrr View Post
    you dont play anyway, why do you care?
    i do from time to time. and this was never an issue on the old server, for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Lol the old server wasn't around this long and had more races if I remember correctly. Dat EVA doe.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

9. Default

No. The lag is fixed and that was the only acceptable time to even consider resetting xp.

The server needs some balance tweaks, but this is not the way to do it.

Adding races, restricting races, and restricting item combinations on some races should definitely be attempted before resetting xp.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

10. Default

Honestly, I have not even loaded source on my new comp, so delete them or whatever, don't think thats really a long term solution though, some of the gamers will max the ones they want pretty quickly and be doing the same stuff people bitch about within a month. I would be a fan of a yearly cycling of xp or something like that, but overall, don't really have a horse in this race anymore. Reason being, its not the people that caused it to die, its how the mod itself is currently structured.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.