Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why was KKK mitch connor banned?

You should go eat a dick

2. Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    You should go eat a dick
    edit your post like we can't see them!

edit: opps I didn't mean to edit this. im a dick. eat me mastagunz.
    Last edited by deprodigy; 04-06-2009 at 10:48 PM. Reason: no reasonable reason

3. Default

You should go eat a dick
    amen my brother ;d

4. Default

I vote to remove deprodigy from IBIS, permanently banning him.

Also, deprodigy, your an idiot for even caring what someone has as a name, when it isn't even effecting anyone in the server, after Zero said the tag was okay.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I vote to remove deprodigy from IBIS, permanently banning him.
    I second that vote!

6. Default

The loneliest fish sometimes grows the largest.

7. Thumbs up

I second that vote!
    I 3rd that vote ;D

8. Default

Deprodigy, please, find something to do that doesn't involve annoying people when they aren't doing anything to you.

This is the other part of this discussion: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1265

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Deprodigy, please, find something to do that doesn't involve annoying people when they aren't doing anything to you.

This is the other part of this discussion: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1265
    where have you been? why don't you join the forums more? me annoying? lol. read up fool before you run your mouth.

10. Default

Dep, this was out of line tonight. I know your an IBIS clan member and I'm just the admin who pays $11 a month for it. But there were other ways of achieving you motives. Banning 3 players with the [K.K.K.} tag is up to you. But I would expect you to follow the same rules that I follow. I have never caused any trouble with any of the IBIS clan members. Yes some of them may not care what I have to say but the ZM server has its share of problems/drama already. I do my job in the server as an admin to keep it fair and fun. I expect you to do the same thing as a clan member dep.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-