Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why was KKK mitch connor banned?

1. Default

Deprodigy, you join a server for the first time I've seen in a long time, despite me being rank one and in the server more then anyone almost, and ban 3 of my friends, one of which was an admin, doing nothing wrong. Its a tad annoying.

We aren't the ones causing trouble, you are.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 04-07-2009 at 01:36 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

I got one thing to say to all the people complaining about the [KKK] tag.
    QQ more.

3. Default

inthbutt, you have a good record. I didn't break any rules that haven't already been broken. now no one can get away...

4. Default

As I am currently awaiting on your response from the topic I have created, I suppose I will ask you here.

Are you aware that Zero has said himself that the clan tag is now acceptable?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Deprodigy, you join a server for the first time I've seen in a long time, despite me being rank one and in the server more then anyone almost, and ban 3 of my friends, one of which was an admin, doing nothing wrong. Its a tad annoying.

We aren't the ones causing trouble, you are.
    first of all asshole, don't preach to me this isn't your server because you are ranked. second, if you were there you saw one kkk ban come to 4 kkk bans, so don't say it wasn't instigated you dumb fuck. its in the logs so quite your pathetic posts. keep up the drama idiot.

6. Default

He never said it was instigated. You're just putting your own words in his post silly =p

7. Default

Who the fuck are you to come in and ban 3 people randomly Just because of there clan tags? which they already told you means kool kats klan which zero aproved of. I am going to contact zero about this as soon as he comes online and I bet he'll just remove your admin for this exceptionally stupid move on your part deprodigy.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 04-07-2009 at 12:05 AM.

8. Default

Just because you've been here for 5 years doesn't make you any less of an idiot Deprodigy, just like me being rank one has nothing to do with me knowing that Zero isn't going to be pleased that your banning regulars that aren't doing anything wrong, which includes an admin.

Anyway, if you just unban the three who you banned, then we'll just forget about this thread and continue playing and having fun.

And yeah, I agree with Kavinsky.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

nope you zm admins go ahead and unban I will not. only people I banned had kkk no regards. zero will unban if needed... if a zm admin didn't already (funny).

10. Default

apparently you don't know that the banning an another admin is going to lose you your admin and possibly get you permabaned you idiot.