Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Why was KKK mitch connor banned?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    nope you zm admins go ahead and unban I will not. only people I banned had kkk no regards. zero will unban if needed... if a zm admin didn't already (funny).
    You may want to come back to the server and deal with this infestation of Kool Kats Klan.

2. Default

I made a vote in the ZM server, 3 times, the answers were in different places each time with the same question. The question was "Should the Kool Kats Klub be allowed on the server with their tags?" The answers the first time were between yes and no. Yes won. The second time the button 1 was set to the answer "Doesn't count." 2 set to "Yes." and 3 set to "No." Yes won again. I switched the places of yes and no, and Yes won a third time.

I also have a screen shot of the people deprodigy will most likely ban because of their name tag: http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/l...t=awrvawea.jpg

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I also have a screen shot of the people deprodigy will most likely ban because of their name tag: http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/l...t=awrvawea.jpg
    Oh no you bigots! This isn't going to happen! Not on my watch even though I hardly play in your "zm" server anyway! It bothers me so much that I don't even know why ARG! You bigots and idiots. RrrrAAGGEEE!!!!!

Im going to perma ban all of you, even if your an admin! Because I don't care!
    Because I have been playing here longer than all you guys have!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey deprodigy I have a question. Why is it that in THIS situation you feel that you can come to the ZM server and act like "God" and break rules that if any other admin would have broken, they would lose their administrative rights permanently? Its just a question. Why do you care? Does it harm you? Does it harm anyone? Does anyone even care? Wait man. I forgot, the internet is serious business.

Since you can break rules can I break them too? Like next time you come into the server can I ban you? It be only fair for wrongfully permanently banning 2 of my good friends. Besides it would help prevent you from wrongfully banning other people as well.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Oh no you bigots! This isn't going to happen! Not on my watch even though I hardly play in your "zm" server anyway! It bothers me so much that I don't even know why ARG! You bigots and idiots. RrrrAAGGEEE!!!!!

Im going to perma ban all of you, even if your an admin! Because I don't care!
    Because I have been playing here longer than all you guys have!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey deprodigy I have a question. Why is it that in THIS situation you feel that you can come to the ZM server and act like "God" and break rules that if any other admin would have broken, they would lose their administrative rights permanently? Its just a question. Why do you care? Does it harm you? Does it harm anyone? Does anyone even care? Wait man. I forgot, the internet is serious business.

Since you can break rules can I break them too? Like next time you come into the server can I ban you? It be only fair for wrongfully permanently banning 2 of my good friends. Besides it would help prevent you from wrongfully banning other people as well.

It's 6:45am, you're going to miss the bus to school child.

PEW PEW PEW™

5. Default

You finally come back and managed to make, yet...another fool of yourself. He's from a different timezone...Thanks for playing!

Prodigy, I guess you have no other choice than to ban all these folks that James screenshotted. Also, it seems the Kool Kats Klan tag is socially accepted in the game. I'm now awaiting yours in the forums.
    Last edited by TheLittlestHobo; 04-07-2009 at 09:22 AM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    You finally come back and managed to make, yet...another fool of yourself. He's from a different timezone...Thanks for playing!

Prodigy, I guess you have no other choice than to ban all these folks that James screenshotted. Also, it seems the Kool Kats Klan tag is socially accepted in the game. I'm now awaiting yours in the forums.
    Keep editing your responses because you probably made idiotic mistakes the first time around. Thanks for playing.

PEW PEW PEW™

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    It's 6:45am, you're going to miss the bus to school child.
    Haha I was on my lunch break actually.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Haha I was on my lunch break actually.
    That pic of you is really cute anex. Would you ever consider web-camming me to get to know me better?

PEW PEW PEW™

9. Default

He unbanned him because that ban was obviously ridiculous. In fact the only point of that ban was so that they could get unbanned, or am I wrong. You guys do not know when to stop, I have already said that the tag is OK jet you continue to drag this out.

The only person who has done anything wrong is deprodigy. Deprodigy, you can not just start banning people for no reason, you can also not just start mass banning people for no reason. In case you forgot every admin that has mass banned on one of the servers has been banned.

Now as for the [KKK] tag, if it is that offensive then a public thread should be made to discuss the matter. I do not see that it violates any of the rules but if it is being that big of a problem lets have an open discussion about it so that we can all come to an understanding. Maybe in the end we will all agree it is ok, or maybe we will find a way to change the tag to make it less offensive.