Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Why was KKK mitch connor banned?

Default Why was KKK mitch connor banned?

Last edited by XxMastagunzxX; 04-06-2009 at 09:42 PM.

2. Default

diprodigy or whatever his name was came in and banned them and said he could ban whoever he wanted or something like that and said the [KKK] were not allowed in the server.

3. Default

Deprodigy came in banning everyone with [ K K K ] as their clan tag, which includes Mastagunz the admin, Mitch Conar, and Hobo the third highest rank in the ZM server. I unbanned Mitch the first time he was banned, after Mitch explained to deprodigy that he was allowed to have his clan tag in the ZM server, especially when no one who actually plays the server has a problem with it that I've seen. I cannot get into a fight with admins to fix broken rules.

Zero you need to be here to explain things to deprodigy. I've sent you two messages that explain mostly everything I've said so far. I've explained to deprodigy how you said, and I'll quote:

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    As for that matter, his tag is fine. As the rules state he is not using the tag to try to offend anyone he is just using it because that happens to be the name of the clan he is in. Now in the rules it states that admins can leave this to their discretion unless I have made an official ruling on the individual matter. Thus the admin was in his right to do what he did.

However, let it be known that the KKK tag is fine for members of that clan.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

That's pretty much what happened.

5. Default

yep that's all I wanted to see, an unban. thanks.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    yep that's all I wanted to see, an unban. thanks.
    Dep, why are you going around stirring up the ZM nest?? we already have enough problems in there. I got my hands full trying to keep that server enjoyable and at the same time abiding by the IBIS rules.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Zero would have taken the exact same action I did. Even though I was the one who did it. If I'm wrong about this, then I know Zero will explain it to me, and I will never do it again by choice. But when you come into a server full of friends having a good time, when they're doing absolutely nothing wrong and ban them PERMANENTLY without consent from Zero, AFTER he said the KKK tag was acceptable, when more then one person tried to explain that to you, then I think we both have a problem Deprodigy.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

I also remember when we were on zm_mall or whatever, Deprodigy came in and told I think, Mitch Connor to remove the [KKK] tag, and everyone in the server told him that Zero said that he's allowed to keep the tag on, especially because they have a black man in the clan, and he didn't argue and left, and when we were on grid he came in and banned, Masta, Mitch, and Hobo.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    I also remember when we were on zm_mall or whatever, Deprodigy came in and told I think, Mitch Connor to remove the [KKK] tag, and everyone in the server told him that Zero said that he's allowed to keep the tag on, especially because they have a black man in the clan, and he didn't argue and left, and when we were on grid he came in and banned, Masta, Mitch, and Hobo.
    He banned Mitch permanently after everyone explained it to him on zm_mallbeta4, at which point I unbanned him, then later on grid he came back and banned them all. I don't understand why he has to come into the server when he doesn't even play it, just to ban someone who isn't even doing anything to him.

10. Default

you are all idiots. especially the ibis admin who wears the kkk tag. I move to remove your admin permanently. and the rest of you clowns should count your blessings.