Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Please remove the admin override for voice chat

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    You can also disable voice in CS:S. Just be sure to unbind they mic key or else when you press it you enable voice again.

The playerlist way to mute people should also work.

Finally, I'd recommend posting the demo under admin abuse. Just because he is admin doesn't mean he can break the rules. It's one thing if you were trash talkin back and it was all in good fun and it is a completely different story for him to just be belligerent and a douche when all you asked was why you couldn't mute him.
    After being an admin and not being an admin i can confirm sometimes you can not mute an admin in game through the playerlist the option will be greyed out and not allow you to do so. the !mute option however has worked i used it constantly over the last week or two

Rage at the Paper More!

2. Default

Does nobody listen to me? I guess when the packaging is this pretty on the outside, nobody cares what's in the inside.
    !sm <players name> works on anyone. Including admins.
    E.X.: !sm blade

3. Default

Fuck off, Phil.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    Since when did Steam mute not work on admins or doesn't it work only for non-admins? I've used it several times when admins just spam shit.
    Yeah. I know for a fact that xericunt here has me muted at all times, and i even have ula Immunity over normal admins and he can mute me fine.
    So i dnt know how the source mod admins is overriding the steam settings...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Yeah. I know for a fact that xericunt here has me muted at all times, and i even have ula Immunity over normal admins and he can mute me fine.
    Anyone with ears has you muted cyber. You babble like a drunken slav who just was taught English.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    I don't mute you all the time. When i get bored, i unmute you simply to hear the amusing crying that you are well known for. I mute you again later tho when you end up talking about the boring mafia games as i get spammed enough with it from the "what's new?" feature.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

I don't mute you all the time. When i get bored, i unmute you simply to hear the amusing crying that you are well known for. I mute you again later tho when you end up talking about the boring mafia games as i get spammed enough with it from the "what's new?" feature.
    Can you describe the sort of conversations he has in server regarding mafia? Is he talking about current games? This is important as it is considered cheating. If cyber is cheating we ought to know about it.

Thank you in advance.
    Personal reform

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Can you describe the sort of conversations he has in server regarding mafia? Is he talking about current games? This is important as it is considered cheating. If cyber is cheating we ought to know about it.

Thank you in advance.
    Mostly arguing about previous games and shit like that. Haven't heard anything about current games.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

Mostly arguing about previous games and shit like that. Haven't heard anything about current games.
    Hmmmm interesting, very very interesting.
    Personal reform

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post

Thank you in advance.
    Lol you're a sad sad man of you think I talk about current mafia games. When funny enough I probably haven't even played in the servers except once on a month with nom regulars since the mafia forums were made

Also, xerenix is referring to a specific conversation I was having with blade and Phil in yardwars in game AFTER "i" was hosting the league of legends game where I was arguing with blade about him lying about a post restriction, and or talking about new mafia themes to try out, or calling dibs on them.

But hey. Keep up the vigilant work mikey. This mentality to try to find anything on me to try to feel better, will get you far.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...