Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I guess [K K K] is not accepted anymore?

[QUOTE=whytboiz33;14160]

if i create a clan and the acronime is JEWS. or KIKES. or SPICS. or CHINKS. its not allowed. regardless to what zero has said, zeros ACTIONS backs my statement.

KKK is not a racial slur. If someone were to take if offensively that is their choice because it does not mean anything bad.

2. Default

[QUOTE=XxMastagunzxX;14166]
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post

if i create a clan and the acronime is JEWS. or KIKES. or SPICS. or CHINKS. its not allowed. regardless to what zero has said, zeros ACTIONS backs my statement.

KKK is not a racial slur. If someone were to take if offensively that is their choice because it does not mean anything bad.
    Just like the swastika doesn't "mean anything bad"... i could argue that it was a symbol stolen by the nazi's and used to represent them, but it's ok because the design was around before...

3. Default

it means many things Kool Kids Klub, Kool Kats Klub, ect.

4. Default

the swastica is one of the oldest symbols in human history.

the "KKK" was made and created for 1 purpose. it was created to discriminate and is represnted to opress millions of ppl. a lot of things can "mean" many things. if there were never the kew kux klan, we all know that you wouldnt have the "KKK" as ur name.

Cool Kids Club. Cool Cats Club.

i guess you have to be an ignorant moron to see it other wise.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Try googling "kkk"... let me know what your results are. Better yet, put it on a t-shirt and head towards the city... see how that goes over.

Regardless of whether "it's allowed by the rules" or whatever, you kids are acting like naive school girls. If you all really believe this nonesense that Mastagunz is spouting, then I have zero respect for you. At least admit that it could be interpreted as being offensive or something... but you continue to claim that kkk can't possibly be a racist term.

6. Default

Really, do you people have nothing better to do then complain about someones name when they aren't doing anything to you?

What deprodigy did was wrong. He permanently banned 3 people without Zero's consent, when Zero would have denied his request anyway.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Actually, most likely it wouldn't be with a "C" because someone will eventually decide that it would look better with K's instead of C's.

Deprodigy clearly and purposely defied what zero said. I have no respect for him and you don't even know me Hodgie so I don't see how you can judge me.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    Actually, most likely it wouldn't be with a "C" because someone will eventually decide that it would look better with K's instead of C's.
    just like people would eventualy decide your ugly ass hair looks cool? unfortunatly for you... todays not that day.

you idiots remind me of the KKK in reno 911. if you guys have so much respect for zero, his choices, and his rules, then why do you admins go against them and continue to unban my bans, deprods bans, NYCO bans(all clan mmebers) AND zeros bans.... hm... kind of confusing.... ahhh i got it... its called being a hypocryt 12 year old.

none of you worry. you can pay for all the admin you want... you will lose it down to the most base commands. if you decide not to get admin, you will be... "clensed"?...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Deprodigy clearly and purposely defied what zero said. I have no respect for him and you don't even know me Hodgie so I don't see how you can judge me.
    they say you can judge a man by the company he keeps.