Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I guess [K K K] is not accepted anymore?

1. Default

The point is here is so what? Zero has made the tag acceptable and I guess there are some admins who are challenging his authority. Also, I have said so many times (and I cannot stress this enough!) is the fact the majority (99%-100%) of the players in ZM server do not complain at all nor seem to be reacting negatively to the tag.

Nonethless, to respect prodigy's wishes, I will remain banned and will not attempt to join the server if I was known to be unbanned or have no knowledge. Only time I will continue playing this server is hearing from those of higher power (i.e. Jig Saw and Zero) that it is safe for me to join.

May the rest of you enjoy yourselves.

2. Default

I've unbanned two people. Demonater was banned from ZM when he was supposed to be banned from GunGame, I talked to Zero about it and he understood and made a post about it on the forums. The second time I unbanned someone was Mitch. Deprodigy came into the server for one minute or so saying that Mitch needs to remove his tag, after everyone explained that he was allowed to have it, he permanently banned him. If I recall, permanent bans are to be requested on the forums, so it looks like me and Deprodigy are both at fault.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Ugly hair? Alrighty then.

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    they say you can judge a man by the company he keeps.
    Well what company do I keep? Do you know who my friends are? Do you know anything about me?

5. Default

its unfortunate we dont have the older forums still... if you could see them, you would see... you kids are not special. we've delt with you many times before. zero remained nutral and let them do what they please... why dont you know what im talking about? because we got rid of them.. theyre gone... you are no different.

yes ugly hair. i refuse to comment on the rest of ur fashion fuck up. i comend you however, for not trying to covering up your horrible taste... but instead accepting it.

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    its unfortunate we dont have the older forums still... if you could see them, you would see... you kids are not special. we've delt with you many times before. zero remained nutral and let them do what they please... why dont you know what im talking about? because we got rid of them.. theyre gone... you are no different.

yes ugly hair. i refuse to comment on the rest of ur fashion fuck up. i comend you however, for not trying to covering up your horrible taste... but instead accepting it.
    Seeing as this has become a flame war I thought I would add in. whytboiz your hair makes you look gay. Your nose is also as wide as your whole face. You look like a pig.

7. Default

Haha alright, I really don't give a fuck anyways, you're a non existed person in my mind, so go ahead and go comment on my style of clothing and hair, because I chose to live my life how I feel, not scared and dress, and act the same as everyone else.

8. Default

I've never unbanned another admins ban.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Seeing as this has become a flame war I thought I would add in. whytboiz your hair makes you look gay. Your nose is also as wide as your whole face. You look like a pig.

owned

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    Haha alright, I really don't give a fuck anyways, you're a non existed person in my mind, so go ahead and go comment on my style of clothing and hair, because I chose to live my life how I feel, not scared and dress, and act the same as everyone else.
    hm... i guess u dont know how to read? i stated i wasnt going to comment... hm...

i guess you can call me a pig, i love digging into that pussy.

as ive stated before... none of yo u need worry anymore. this issue will be resolved. i assure you that the patterns of history will repeat and not ne broken. it will not end easily. but it will end for you in IBIS.