Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fudge Kiss Anime

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suprise Butsexz View Post
    Isnt cccp the easy way to install the necessary stuff to watch the files?
    That or k-lite

Who the hell seriously does what zero posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

Anime will generally only play correctly if you did what I posted. The easy way would be to not use ffdshow at all but LAV only.

No one uses CCCP b/c it is often so out of date. Your thinning of trying to playback American content. No one really cares about US tv quality but for anime the groups are always using the latest methods to provide the highest quality playback and this requires you to stay up to date with your software or you will have issues.

Note that xy-VSFilter is REQUIRED for anime but not needed for anything else for example.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    That or k-lite

Who the hell seriously does what zero posted.
    Basically everyone that does not steam anime and can at the same time actually play it back.

For example other people use this guide: https://imouto.my/watching-h264-vide...itecture-cuda/

4. Default

they update every 4-6 months yeah, but ive never really had any issues except for the one time did i actually need to go grab xy-VSFilter once manually. Its the lazy way

5. Default

yea. I could care less if I am .0.2 versions off current. I dont have time to commit to making sure everything is updated if I did it all seperatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?