Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fudge Kiss Anime

Default Fudge Kiss Anime

Ok.. so... i am done with kiss anime. My reasons may seem trivial but they are relevant.
    After watching a good episode.. sometimes.. if that EP is good enough... decide, i would like to comment on it.
    Despite kiss animes amazing ability to allow me to block ads and all sorts of other things with there viewier program... im fed up...

I shouldn't be required to log into face book every time i want to make a post.....................

what streaming sites do the rest of you use?
    I need something new.
    Personal reform

2. Default

Anilinkz

3. Default

wtf are you talking about!?

4. Default

Ok, I see what sort of crap is going on now and here is what you do.

1. Go to anidb.net
    2. Search a series like Akame ga Kill!
    3. Look under Group Status and you can see who is translating this series into your language.
    4. Ignore any instances of horrible subs b/c their quality sux
    5. Ignore any instances of Hi10 they re-release the above group with hardsubs. (even worse quality)
    6. Ignore any instances of DeadFish they rerelease shit for people trying to play hard sub 8bit lowered quality anime on a xbox/ps3 ect b/c they refuse to buy a computer.
    7. Now you can pick a group from what remains (remember to note the flag to see the language). You can press show all to see all the groups working on the show to get more options.
    8. Press the + button next to each group this will make it so you can compare each of their offerings for every ep to each other to decide who you want.
    9. In this case we observe that Vivid not only has the latest releases but also is the only group doing the specials. Therefore it is best to just grab everything from them.
    10. Click the group name "Vivid-Asenshi"
    11. You will now be taken to the group page and see that they are made up of 2 existing groups. Select Vivid Subs Vivid for example to go to the actual group.
    12. Now on the actual group page click their url (if they do not have one try searching them on google or using a different group)
    13. Your now on the groups website where you can return to get the latest eps of their anime. Just follow the links on their site to grab what you want.

Using the method above you can find eps for any show.

Another way which requires searching in google or using your fav list of translators is to look here: http://fansubdb.com/wiki
    It will list every show currently airing and who is going to translate it. Be sure to check for updates. You can also check your fav groups websites directly to see what shows they plan to translate for the next season or have recently picked up.

Your obviously going to need a player to watch the videos and you can follow the instructions here for that: http://www.ibisgaming.com/content.ph...te-Setup-Guide

5. Default

Crunchyroll!!!!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suprise Butsexz View Post
    Crunchyroll!!!!

7. Default

Yea streaming has almost always disappointed me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

But yeah exactly what zero said

awesome, thank you.
    Personal reform

10. Default

Isnt cccp the easy way to install the necessary stuff to watch the files?