Thread: m4-m@n 6 FD GOD︻デ═---- 2014-09-07

1. Default m4-m@n 6 FD GOD︻デ═---- 2014-09-07

Name Ingame: m4-m@n 6 FD GOD︻デ═----
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:83045997
    Where: ze_lotr_helms_deep Zombie Escape Server
    Link to any previous bans: None that I could find
    Reason to ban: Exploitation of the map LOTR Helms Deep by a camp spot that is hard to get to, and delays the game.

Pics: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SaviorO...m/screenshots/

Vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab5R...ature=youtu.be

2. Default

youtube
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

3. Default

How is he delaying the game if other humans are still alive? I could understand if he was the last CT but from what I saw he wasn't.

4. Default

He was delaying because the round before hand he was the only guy, and was camping until he fell. It's still exploting.

5. Default

Joke thread, joke player. No demo, no poll, and he wasn't even delaying because he was tagged before the rest of his team died.

6. Default

Do I require a demo when I have Video, and Photographic evidence? It's still map exploitation.

7. Default

If you had bothered to read Zero's stickied thread at the top of this forum you would know that yes, you do need a demo to report a player.

YOU MUST ATTACH a DEMO. FOR NS2 LOG/VIDEO MUST BE ATTACHED AS NEEDED. Not link to the ftp it must be attached.

8. Default

Add a poll and demo (which you can easily get from the FTP site) and you might have something but as of now when Maynard sees this he will insta close it for improper format.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

9. Default

This is also coming from the guy who got banned for 1 week for trolling with wands, always spews hate for Americans, and worships Russians.

10. Default

In the future, use ftp://zm.ibisgaming.com/ demo's.... not a youtube video.

No format, closed.