Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Remington's App

1. Default

wait so have i been denied or not? lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Because players are not actually denied until I say they are, usually after a lengthy period of time and after a vote of all current clan members. All spam posts will now be deleted.
    With 2/3 of the current clan members being ignorant fucks I guess nobody else will ever join IBIS.

EDIT: I probably shouldn't have said that and I don't mean to start flaming people but recent events have changed my perspective of some of the members.

EDIT 2: BTW I would like to know why I was just now unbanned. I just got home from work and I couldn't get on. Now I can.

I'd still like to see some punishment for deprodigy. I don't care how long he has been here he is still an asshole.
    Last edited by XxMastagunzxX; 04-07-2009 at 08:02 PM.

3. Default

Ahh, I just want to know if I was actually denied or not lol

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    Ahh, I just want to know if I was actually denied or not lol
    we dont deny posts. if you read posts prior to urs you will see clan members vote upon them. either a "yay" or a "nay". in ur case, youve recieved a few nays. and mind, if u dont see a post, doesnt mean they vote hasnt been casted.

you are NOT currently denied... lets just say... you got no chance?

we privatly discuss all current apps when the season comes. its traditionly done as 100% of the clan must agree.

as for masta guns, you must learn soem time in ur life, that people think differently then you, this does not make them ignorant or fucks.

i see you need to refill on ur xanax.

we currently have very few worthy members to join our clan. maybe 1-2.

5. Default

thanks for clearing that up

6. Default

Just BTW, we don't have an age requirement.
    -MBP

7. Default

whytboiz said I have to have a deep serial rapist voice to join IBIS is that true??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Just BTW, we don't have an age requirement.
    i was told that we did, you wer the one exeption.

9. Default

What was ur old name?!?!? i might have seen u before... maybe uve seen my former name somewhere? Aoshi .:The Tenken:. (changed cuz people just love to joke about asians) Gatsby .:The real one:. (change cuz its just horrible) ... HellRaiser (changed when i left Ke0's gaming arena back in the day of cracked server... lol when i was in pre-teen years) .. and for the last some 300-600 days WEEMAN

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    i was told that we did, you wer the one exeption.
    I don't have a high pitched voice