Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: IBIS Mafia Stats Page

1. Default

You think you would learn, dont play into mikeys hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

The problem is that most intelligent life for asks smthn, gets a subtle reply, backs the fuck off to collect data and assess. Mikey just throws shit around until smthn sticks and if it doesn't, he will keep smearing it for days until someone else goes "oh look, it smells on this side, let's all poke it with a stick sure if it gets lynched"

#mikeylogic

- - - Updated - - -

Its sad that each time he did that. I was on the town side and portrayed me as scum and scumtelling with my replies lol... Keep being wrong and getting ur ass carried mikey to the finish line.
    Gd job.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Incorrect. The Donner game you overreacted to his play style which is a flail arms around til they hit something type style. But your overreaction is what read you as scummy in that game.

In this last game I read you as town and once I did so Mikey backed off a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Just gotta adapt to everyone's play style

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

4. Default

Most of you talk yourselves into a hole. Your soft claims and hints are lost in the nonsense and if you are hiding something it rises to the surface and is more apparent. Be more subtle and concise. Cut the meta, keep it to yourself. If your reasoning behind a vote is solely because of meta then you are doing it wrong.

5. Default

See I don't do nearly as bad as everyone thinks.

6. Default

I think some people are confusing win/loss/death with good/bad plays/players :P
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    This.

Just because your side won or lost a game, does not translate as YOU contributing to either, in a positive or negative way.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    This.

Just because your side won or lost a game, does not translate as YOU contributing to either, in a positive or negative way.
    Wow feel the hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    you are right, we should really be looking at all the games we have won and survived.

oh.. err wait.. yea you wont want to look at that either.
    Personal reform

10. Default

Surviving a game usually indicates.

A.) Newer players tend to survive longer.
    B.) Vanilla Townie
    C.) Mafia or Town winning by a long shot.