Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: IBIS Mafia Stats Page

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    you are right, we should really be looking at all the games we have won and survived.

oh.. err wait.. yea you wont want to look at that either.
    How does surviving mean you contributed meaningfully in any way?

- - - Updated - - -

Someone should compile a list of "Top 3's and Lowest 3's" out of every game.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    How does surviving mean you contributed meaningfully in any way?

- - - Updated - - -

Someone should compile a list of "Top 3's and Lowest 3's" out of every game.
    I disagree as there is alot of bias and favoritism in those stupid you did best lists. Perhaps some of thesebkids are salty that it is even harder for them now to proclaim my lack of ability at the game.

Pretty sure there is better things to b pissy about and it is not me winning all the time lel.
    Personal reform

3. Default

I'm not talking about the "top 3's" at the end of each game, but read through every game and select them.

I'm not talking about the "top 3's" at the end of each game, but read through every game and select them.
    Then it would have to be someone with knowledge of the game, free time, and isnt what or cyber.
    Personal reform

5. Default

And apparently you as well.

6. Default

I would make the Top 3 as well except fuck going through all the threads again.

Took me like 5 hours just to make this friggin Stats Page.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    I would make the Top 3 as well except fuck going through all the threads again.

Took me like 5 hours just to make this friggin Stats Page.
    I dont think it is nessecary. Stats speak for themselves and people will be salty about them regardless.

- - - Updated - - -

And apparently you as well.
    I agree, I dont have alot of free time.
    Personal reform

8. Default

I agree 100%. "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics."
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

9. Default

Mikey, that argument has been used in gaming forever.

If I choose to go pistol only for a year straight on IBIS Pub and my stats reflect that, does it mean I'm a terrible player?

Mikey, that argument has been used in gaming forever.

If I choose to go pistol only for a year straight on IBIS Pub and my stats reflect that, does it mean I'm a terrible player?
    that is a loaded question. First your stats would ahow that you had only used a pistol. Then, given that knowledge you would look at the stats. Being that you are good as css, id venture to guess your stats would still be above average.

- - - Updated - - -

And technically yes.... if you only use pistols in a semi competitive fps environment, you are either stupid or bad.
    Personal reform