Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Phil Ibis.a

1. Default

Phil talks to me everyday your all jealous, I can tell
    RellikDloc

Dear Ibis,

Hello, my name is Michael but you may call me mikey. Throughout my time here at ibis i have learned one thing. Somthing that will be engraved into my soul for all eternity. A lesson i pass on to my future generations. By now you are probualy asking "wth is it?"
    but do not fret, i have an answer.

Phil is a vile creature, if you are not glass to tint or eyes to squint... you will be greeted with an awful glare. Phil has always held a strong distaste to those around him, especially anyone who dared approach steamer. His vile tone and attitude always puts victims in the server at a state of distress. A level of distress that makes it hard to continue playing.

Phil is a serious blight on the community and needs to be squashed like the bug he is.
    Personal reform

3. Default

Phil is a butt touching faggot!

He didn't even know I lived in Richmond LOL

4. Default

I wouldn't expect any less from the ibis wheel of fortune champion.

5. Default

Nigga neva lud us.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

I's shows yous dat lud

7. Default

I fixed that lawnmower... Lewl. Throttle body valve was busted. Doesn't leak at all. Rigged a cable until I find parts.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

8. Default

Sell the other one, make a profit lawlll hahaha

9. Default

My house is on a hill, I use the light one around hill and propelled all else... Lol. I keep them.

10. Default

lol.....

resolved...?

Closed!

Maynard - The WCS Guy