Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just got admin woot!

1. Default Just got admin woot!

Hey guys,

I know the whole deal on admin, just thought I'd post saying I payed for it anyway, hope to be good addition to the team! lol I'll have to patiently wait...

2. Default

I look forward to being abused by you!
    In a good way.

3. Default

Congratulations ;D

4. Default

Happy abusing!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dennis20014 View Post
    Hey guys,

I know the whole deal on admin, just thought I'd post saying I payed for it anyway, hope to be good addition to the team! lol I'll have to patiently wait...
    good to see you on the forums. maybe youll balance out the moronic admins we currently have.

6. Default

Lol whyt I can only name one......

and it stars with whyt

7. Default

Lol thanks guys

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Lol whyt I can only name one......

and it stars with whyt
    you can only name one moronic admin? and im the 1? damn, i hope when u get back u give our servers some sessions from time to time

9. Default

Eh.. People often make stupid mistakes, but it doesn't mean that they actually are stupid. Then again, from another point of view, only the fools are fooled.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Eh.. People often make stupid mistakes, but it doesn't mean that they actually are stupid. Then again, from another point of view, only the fools are fooled.
    expect this post from a complete nerd.