Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: Website Mafia Game (RM #6)

1. Default

...Cyber was town in bastard, and town won, and Suess isn't over. Wut chu on?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

2. Default

Blackmage, my way of deadline lynching achieves just that. I'll share it once the current game is over, but I like the method.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

For the recored, this was a very bad game. Part because going into it and the other.. i had 0 motivation.

I honestly communicated with cyber and attempted to win this game with him as a team.
    We honestly got jewed by hitting the two worst possible roles with our abilities.
    The two worst possible people to hit this game are some of the BEST possible people to hit. (due to there level of skill and ability to control situations)
    So, the right choices resulted in the most horrible choices.

This is inevitable at one point or another in these games. Sometimes, luck just shits on you.

Was a good game and also the game that ends my mafia winning streak xD
    Personal reform