Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Appropiate Ban Methods

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Can we just ban racist anyways cause he's an big fagit.
    If that was a good enough reason to ban someone, we would have to ban you too for a month.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    If that was a good enough reason to ban someone, we would have to ban you too for a month.
    We would have to ban like 90% of ZM Players period for excessive faggotry.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    We would have to ban like 90% of ZM Players period for excessive faggotry.

- - - Updated - - -

Demo (since I forgot to add it in my last post):
    %22exploit%22.dem

4. Default

I agree with everything said about Racist besides the accusations of OP, though true in more than one occasion. I mean..., I never saw anything.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

#banracist2014

edit: my mistake. I thought it was someone else posting haha. UDKS, it's cool that you're being proactive in the server but racist knows what he can and cannot do.

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    #banracist2014

edit: my mistake. I thought it was someone else posting haha. UDKS, it's cool that you're being proactive in the server but racist knows what he can and cannot do.
    LOL, that's never stopped him from doing what he shouldn't.

7. Default

maps a fucking joke anyway as an admin you should of changed it... and its not a glitch or w.e racist knows maps inside and out cause hes a fat jobless mexican wait nevermind he has a job now and is off welfare.

ban him anyway cause he got me banned for a month

8. Default

Pretty sure you got banned for doing something ban worthy. amirite?
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

9. Default

Haha Irish you deserved that ban
    #ChiujiangshuiForClan