Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: KKK Tag now BANNED

1. Default

You guys still dont get it, sure it may seem like fun and innocent for your group but how do you think the african population feels when they enter the server and see KKK around players names.

If I had admin I would have forced you to change that tag or be banned until Zero could sort this out.

Deprodigy did the right thing and I stand by it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    You guys still dont get it, sure it may seem like fun and innocent for your group but how do you think the african population feels when they enter the server and see KKK around players names.

If I had admin I would have forced you to change that tag or be banned until Zero could sort this out.

Deprodigy did the right thing and I stand by it.
    Not necessarily, my best friend who's black, did not take offense to it, and he saw me playing with them before.

3. Default

Ok not all, some may laugh it off or whatever but what about the others who are just coming into the server for the first time?

You never know what people are thinking. Sure it may attract the rednecks (We dont need anymore) but it may also drive them away. Either way the banning of the tag KKK is a good thing.

Just leave it at that

4. Default

Zero did sort it out, he said the tag was fine, but what I recently learned was that Deprodigy was looking for an admin who was unbanning people that were banned, or something along those lines. I happened to be there to watch a pointless ban, so I ended up being the one to do the unbanning. It kind of a makes a bit of sense thinking back on what C.O. or someone said about disrespecting C.O.'s, Rico's, and Deprodigy's bans, and Deprodigy looking for someone who was unbanning people. But yeah, Mitch and Demonater10 were the only people I've unbanned, so I couldn't have disrespected all three of them.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

I don't see how the [KKK] can be in any way related to IBISgaming.

6. Default

People are taking this to serious, it's the internet, I'd understand if these people we're walking down the streets with a pointy white hat, and a white robe, but I don't think they are.

7. Default

No it did not half to do with his bannings, that is an independent event.

8. Default

They have decided to use the name, "Kool K K" and this name is fine. Any further problems from either side will result in punishment.