Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: KKK Tag now BANNED

1. Arrow KKK Tag now BANNED

After looking back at all of the data and the meaning of the KKK tag along with additional random polls of the servers I have determined that there is no reason that it needs to remain KKK especially seeing the problems this is causing on the server. While I support the rite to have freedom of speech I can not allow this to be taken advantage of, intentionally or unintentionally, and used as a means to cause a ruckuses on the servers.

Therefore, the Kool Kats Klan needs to go by CCC or something simular on the servers and forums of IBIS Gaming. Because I do not believe that KKK members are trying to intentionally create problems on the server I believe that they should be able to agree on a new tag that causes less problems in the server and foums.

In order to enact this decision admin shal do the following:
    Request the player to change KKK to CCC or another variant
    Issue the change for them if needed
    If they create a problem or do not agree ban them for 5min so that they can come here and read this thread. (Tell them about thread)

2. Default

about time, Zero.

3. Default

sounds fair enough.

4. Default

Its fair, but I still don't understand why the ibis members have made a big deal about it, when I hardly see any of them in the ZM server apart from whytboyz recently. Overall, would have just been easier to ignore their name.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

fair deal

6. Default

Was this all because Deprodigy came in and banned everyone?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Yes, it was.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Yes and he didn't even get in trouble for it. Deprodigy I still stand by my statement of go eat a dick....actually go eat demonator's big black dick. I ACTUALLY JUST NOW GOT UNBANNED almost 24 hours after this whole bullshit incident.

9. Default

Jeimuzu,

It's called integrity. Deprodigy is standing up for what he believes in. So were the [KKK] guys. I can respect that, however, it's pretty clear to me (and it should be to everyone else) that Depro carries a bit more weight with the people who matter.

10. Default

Standing up for what he believes in? If that was the case, I believe there is nothing wrong with the tag [K K K] and that everyone that has a problem with it is going by opinions and feelings that will do nothing but screw them over in the end.