Thread: Switch's gun game changes:

1. Default Switch's gun game changes:

This thread will be a list of changes that I'd like to see on the GG server.

Since they're my suggestions/requests, there's no need for peer review.

#1. TK-Klown

I've seen this on another server and I laughed my ass off. The moment someone tk's, their skin is instantly changed to a funny neon clown.

#2. Knife Fight Audio

Replace the chicken cluck decline sound with the terminator "fuck you asshole" sound bite that ibis Fish has. It works as a great retort to the "don't make me destroy you" sound.

#3. Knife fight accept/decline

Please force this by freezing the player until they accept/decline. I hate people who wait until they're about to die to accept.

#4. New TK punish.

Horrid Gas: the person who gets punished farts endlessly making them easy to locate with sound. they also leave a trail of green smoke so u can follow them.

---

thats all for the moment, im playign and switching back and forth to type is getting me killed.

2. Default

great idea's, i'd love to see these in there.

3. Default

Not going to happen. Half of that stuff is would fuck up the server and we would lose traffic. Don't try to change something that works, its full pretty much all the time.
    -MBP

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    This thread will be a list of changes that I'd like to see on the GG server.

Since they're my suggestions/requests, there's no need for peer review.

#1. TK-Klown

I've seen this on another server and I laughed my ass off. The moment someone tk's, their skin is instantly changed to a funny neon clown.

#2. Knife Fight Audio

Replace the chicken cluck decline sound with the terminator "fuck you asshole" sound bite that ibis Fish has. It works as a great retort to the "don't make me destroy you" sound.

#3. Knife fight accept/decline

Please force this by freezing the player until they accept/decline. I hate people who wait until they're about to die to accept.

#4. New TK punish.

Horrid Gas: the person who gets punished farts endlessly making them easy to locate with sound. they also leave a trail of green smoke so u can follow them.

---

thats all for the moment, im playign and switching back and forth to type is getting me killed.
    this is why you dont run a GG server, or a CSS server for that fact. if you do... this is why you play on our servers.

5. Default

I do like the idea of the fuck you asshole soundclip thing

6. Default

All extra mods are going to do is bork up the already horrendous registry on the server. I do wish it would freeze people though...

We need to shorten the decline sound clip. I play with headphones turned up kinda loud, and that long ass sound clip makes it hard to track peoples footsteps.

7. Default

I agree last thing to be would be add more mods, Improvements I would like to see....

Fix the shot registry on the server,

Fix the knife vote, a lot of the time its only appearing for one of the 2 people, happens at least 2 times a game.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    this is why you dont run a GG server, or a CSS server for that fact. if you do... this is why you play on our servers.

9. Default

Now thats funny.

10. Default

hahahaha, i get it... what an asshat...