Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Rawr | 10/1/2014

so yeah...known this chick for a while meow and she seems cool and all. does a good job as admin and maintaining the servers when it calls for it. looks like she knows what she's doing and is quite level headed about just about everything. wouldn't help to have more admins like her. she's fun to play with in the severs and i think most ppl enjoy playing when she is on. been playing here for idk how long and just recently met her on here so if i were to have a vote i'd vote for her.

2. Default

Britney for President! Oh wait... wrong thread. Britney for Upper Level Admin.! I rarely post unless it's important, so yeah this is important. +1 / Vote for Britney. The End. Have a good day!

3. Default

I have played with rawr over a great deal of hours, really great personality and a great person for the role of ULA - i honestly remember her being like " I cant take all these noobs TKing while no other admins are on " And just up and got admin to make the servers a better place. Solid candidate - if i had a vote it would be a +1

4. Default

You have my support.

+1.

5. Default

treehoe + britney...still a better love story than twilight.

britney's app...still a better chance than mikey's.

speaking of the past, some unnecessary shit went down some time before you came back........................

but yeah forgetting past bs is the way to go here. i haven't been around to see the adminning going on (get with the times ibis, css is ded), but i haven't known her to flip shits in-game or abuse, which is a plus. yeah the harder cases would be kinda needed, but also a tall order given the state of css.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    speaking of the past, some unnecessary shit went down some time before you came back........................

i honestly couldn't care less about carmichal, i never did ANYTHING to her and she hates my guts. i did not post that video, i don't know how my ip was used but it was not me. i did not touch the forums or css in quite some time, and then getting messages asking if i did it, i was gone and still getting pulled into ibis bs drama. i don't care if anyone thinks i did it, cause i know the truth.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rawrr View Post
    i honestly couldn't care less about carmichal, i never did ANYTHING to her and she hates my guts. i did not post that video, i don't know how my ip was used but it was not me. i did not touch the forums or css in quite some time, and then getting messages asking if i did it, i was gone and still getting pulled into ibis bs drama. i don't care if anyone thinks i did it, cause i know the truth.
    wasn't intended as a dig, there was clearly one aggressor in the .gif and we can all decide for ourselves who that was. also, the judicial system in this country has also ruled that an ip =/= a person.

anyway the main point was that none of that matters. as rafiki would say, it's in the past.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

8. Default

anyway the main point was that none of that matters. as rafiki would say, it's in the past.
    agreed

9. Default

rawrr would make a great ula she is a great admin very fair and she dose not play favors which is a good thing to have in a ula

10. Default

treehoe + britney...still a better love story than twilight..
    I lol 'd. She hates me anymore and I still think she deserves it. Give her the ULA!