Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Rawr | 10/1/2014

1. Default

Rawr needs to get on mins level. He is asian though, made for this shit.
    Bert is right.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Rawr needs to get on mins level. He is asian though, made for this shit.
    Bert is right.
    Phil is gonna send me some hard cases from previous bans so I can see what to look for.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    Sorry, Rawr. You don't have my support anymore. Your loyalties have obviously shifted. Please go ahead and close this app of yours.
    I have done nothing that violates the guidelines for applying for ULA. I am a good admin, i know the rules and ensure that they are followed, i check the threads and sourcebans in the morning and throughout the day so that i can respond quickly to threads as needed, when asked i jump onto the server to warn/ban a player upon request of another as soon as possible.

So in reply to your comment, no, i will not close my app. All that matters is that im contributing to making the servers hacker/abuse free and ensure that the rules are enforced and that im participating in the community.

4. Default

I disagree, ULA's should be loyal to ibis in addition to being good admins. Your loyalties have obviously shifted, along with a few other admins. You may still be an admin here and continue to do those duties but your ULA app is down the toilet, as far as I'm concerned.

Do you really think that ibis ULA's and clan would overlook the fact that Mutt and GGC are actively poaching ibis servers?

5. Default

I once left ibis, we also took 10 plus admins with us, (zero got mad which rarely happens), made and ran a couple clans(before I was ever an admin here but devoted 2 year reg) ... I came back, redevoted, now I'm clan... I will watch this play out...., but major points lost. I respect the initial come back... as well as apologize to you for some unneeded words. I still love turtles and fury.

Maybe, just a tiny bit, we should look at ourselves and community. ibis forever.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

I disagree, ULA's should be loyal to ibis in addition to being good admins. Your loyalties have obviously shifted, along with a few other admins. You may still be an admin here and continue to do those duties but your ULA app is down the toilet, as far as I'm concerned.

Do you really think that ibis ULA's and clan would overlook the fact that Mutt and GGC are actively poaching ibis servers?
    Does that mean Cyber or I would never have a chance because our association with ¿Hacks??
    Look Rawr has been nothing but a huge positive impact to the ibis forum and community.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

You guys should make me a ULA, I'll never leave Ibis for any of the other ZE servers because I'm permanently banned from all of them and I don't have enough skill to play GG anyway.

8. Default

That last statement is pushing it... I indeed agree with the overall meaning. Lol racist.

9. Default

I have not left ibis nor am i going to, im still dedicated to the server and am an active member. I have not asked anyone to play at GGC, and i dont plan on ever asking anyone to. Mut has not gone in an IBIS server and told players to go to his server. He asks his friends on his steam list to play on his server.

The point of being an admin is to keep the server free from hackers and enforcing the rules, which i do. Regardless what your beliefs are Rico, I am still eligible for ULA according to Zero, who i have talked to regarding this situation. He has no problem with me being an admin in another server as long as im doing what im supposed to here, which i am.

10. Default

You could argue about her loyalty on a clan app and I would let that slide, but this is ULA, where her work for our server speaks volumes.
    She is 100% qualified for the job as you can clearly see in the application.

Edit: forgot to put Spasms name down on list of ¿Hacks? affiliates.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?