Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Rawr | 10/1/2014

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    Sorry for accidentally editing your post instead of quoting it. I'm a bit intoxitated .

I'm not going to let you hold my work and home schedule against me. We can't all play counter-strike when we want.

We'll see what the future brings. Like I said, loyalty counts a lot for me and running off to a new and directly competing server that the owner is actively poaching players from our servers off of speaks volumes to me. I realize the GG server don't mean shit to you, Brett, since you never play there. It means something to me and I don't like seeing anyone trying to ruin it.
    fixed it.

anyway, GG was my baby back in the day. i don't play there because i've been playing GO. when i do play css though, it's in GG. i understand you not wanting people poaching players from your server, but surely you can see that she's not doing it, and she's actually enforcing the rules that are in place to make sure that people don't do that.

if you try to chase anyone who does something you disagree with out of ibis, this place is going to be even more dead than it currently is.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

I'm going to be clear here. I'm not chasing anyone out of here. I'm merely voicing my displeasure at her going so easily over to GGC which I consider to be a direct threat to ibis GG since their leadership is giving admin away to anyone who comes over from ibis - or at least it certainly appears that way!

She made the decision to go join GGC, I didn't push her.

My vote, as of now, is still a no for ULA. ULA's are one step away from clan and need to demonstrate their loyalty.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    I'm going to be clear here. I'm not chasing anyone out of here. I'm merely voicing my displeasure at her going so easily over to GGC which I consider to be a direct threat to ibis GG since their leadership is giving admin away to anyone who comes over from ibis - or at least it certainly appears that way!

She made the decision to go join GGC, I didn't push her.

My vote, as of now, is still a no for ULA. ULA's are one step away from clan and need to demonstrate their loyalty.
    your vote can be "no", nobody's fighting you on that. i think what most of us are making a bigger deal about is the "Please go ahead and close this app of yours." part of your post. as well as this post. stuff like that is beyond a simple "no" vote.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

Holy shit. Enough. Closed. Get over your shit. All of you.

Edit: ULA app. Not closed. This is ridiculous though.

Good luck with your app. Ignore the childish shit. Do what you want and accept any consequence. Be you and voice it, you could be surprised...
    Last edited by Steamer; 11-16-2014 at 02:48 AM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

Thank you Steamer. I will continue to do what is expected of me as an admin and whatever happens, happens

6. Default

You all don't get it. I don't have any issue with ANYONE playing anywhere else, it's a free country and you're free to go and do as you please. I take specific issue with a ULA applicant taking on the tag of a directly competing community.

That's my piece and I'm moving on.

7. Default

She put on the tag because she was on that server doing her job?
    Your not allowed to administrate IBIS servers with out the IBIS.A tag, One would assume thats the case when on GGC. I have not ONCE seen her use the GGC tag on IBIS servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    She put on the tag because she was on that server doing her job?
    Your not allowed to administrate IBIS servers with out the IBIS.A tag, One would assume thats the case when on GGC. I have not ONCE seen her use the GGC tag on IBIS servers.
    I think what Rico is trying to get at is, you shouldn't be going around becoming a member of a competing server and become an admin while trying to become ULA here. It shows that your obligation to the server maybe strained. Especially in the event of someone from GGC being banned here.
    Last edited by swagbot 9k; 11-17-2014 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Spell check is your friend

9. Default

Again Cyber is in ULA, Cyber is an admin of Hacks. For a long time Perry was banned here and not there, at my annoyance. (not sure what the status of that is now)
    There is no Conflict of interest.

And I might be wrong, but I find Rawr is much more level headed then Cyber ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

Hacks is still around? Jesus fuck why isn't that place a tombstone yet?

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.