Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How is

1. Default How is

So how is zmobie mod these days, any reason to return or is it just still the same boring shit and same people who only play for rank knowing it ruins the fun and means jack.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    So how is zmobie mod these days, any reason to return or is it just still the same boring shit and same people who only play for rank knowing it ruins the fun and means jack.
    It's alright. It's not quite as populated as it has been and a few of the regulars have dropped off the face of the earth, but I'd say it's still worth playing. I know I haven't been on much, but that's for a totally different reason (or, reasons).

Are you thinking of coming back?

3. Default

It's horrible. Never come back.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

The times that I have been on there was always some fun epic games of trying to beat out the harder escape maps.

5. Default

I don't know, half zombie community suffered from ddos attacks so it seems everything is dwindleing

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

6. Default

Actually that is a fiber cut, all the servers are having issues due to the issue.

7. Default

It's horrible Meltdown, stay far away.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sup View Post
    It's horrible Meltdown, stay far away.
    ^Rank whores still ruin the server

9. Default

Remove rank. Go back to time ranks only.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

10. Default

Better yet make it a 24/7 ze_harry_potter server.