Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Skilled=Banned? why?

1. Default Skilled=Banned? why?

Hey I was just playing on zombie mod server and you guys were talking about the Kool Kats klan and stuff then all of a sudden it sayed kicked and banned. I tried to reconnect but still said Banned.

Any reason? i do something wrong? accident? please help xD

2. Default

Perhaps it was an accidental banning?
    Will get shorted out shortly I believe.

3. Default

When they went to ban the [K K K] it went to all the players with a K in their names, you should be unbanned, it was 5 minutes

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    When they went to ban the [K K K] it went to all the players with a K in their names, you should be unbanned, it was 5 minutes
    i would have to insist that you change the name. i dont give a fuck what u call it. put a choke hold on the mutha fucka and call it blue dog shit. idc, just dont let me catch you doin this again.

5. Default

He was just explaining tho Skilled why he was banned. Please refer to the following post to see the final verdict regarding our clan name:
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...8&postcount=18

6. Default

if ur posting towards me... i was watching american ganster again today.... and thats a quote from the movie... great movie.

7. Default

Im still banned and its been more than 20 minuets? Can an Admin please ask around for me.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SKilleD View Post
    Im still banned and its been more than 20 minuets? Can an Admin please ask around for me.
    im going to guess that u were banned from zm? correct if wrong... i already spoke to zero... he was in the server while this occored and he has no statements as of right now. please the admin step forward so we can get rid of this situation.

9. Default

please make a formated unban post in this thread.

post ur ID

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    i would have to insist that you change the name. i dont give a fuck what u call it. put a choke hold on the mutha fucka and call it blue dog shit. idc, just dont let me catch you doin this again.

woah woah woah, what was with the attitude there bro.