Thread: Thanks for the support about [K K K]

1. Default Thanks for the support about [K K K]

I just want to give a shout out to all the people that I've printed screen that have been supporting us - most of which, I have never played often and heard of us. Thank you guys for the motivation as I have suggested the compromise to change it to [Kool K K] so there will be no confusion.

Again, thanks to those that participated in game and those that supported us outside of the game. <3

For those that weren't there, I thank ImGonnaGetCha, Anex, Ceiling cat, mastagunz, Ender Wiggin, James, Steven, STFU Bitch, Kamikazi, Mitch, Above&Beyond, Robot 3017, sxeffects, Res, and DangerDan for supporting us.
    Attached Images

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    I just want to give a shout out to all the people that I've printed screen that have been supporting us - most of which, I have never played often and heard of us. Thank you guys for the motivation as I have suggested the compromise to change it to [Kool K K] so there will be no confusion.

Again, thanks to those that participated in game and those that supported us outside of the game. <3

For those that weren't there, I thank ImGonnaGetCha, Anex, Ceiling cat, mastagunz, Ender Wiggin, James, Steven, STFU Bitch, Kamikazi, Mitch, Above&Beyond, Robot 3017, sxeffects, Res, and DangerDan for supporting us.
    I second that and would also like to thank zx350 for the support as well as oxxy, chocolate, and psych.

OMG My name is on there! I'm fuckin famous!!!

And you're welcome of course. Long live rebellion!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    OMG My name is on there! I'm fuckin famous!!!

And you're welcome of course. Long live rebellion!
    unfortunatly for you kids, the "rebellion" was squashed. anyone who sports KKK in their name will be delt with by me directly.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    unfortunatly for you kids, the "rebellion" was squashed. anyone who sports KKK in their name will be delt with by me directly.
    Fortunately actually, IBIS and [Kool K K] have come to amicable terms regarding our clan name.

Unfortunately for you perhaps, but very fortunate for us.

Easy child, don't be dense. It's not "the" rebellion, it's "a" rebellion which innocently was sticking up for something that friends believed in. But who am I to judge, use whatever you need to feel good about yourself, I support that. Go with God my son.

7. Default

so we don't get to vote? I don't get it....

8. Default

no need to vote, they changed it, that was the problem, was it not? they don't need to be banned if they changed the tag.

9. Default

fuck off deprodigy, your the cause of this mess in the first place and on top of that I have never seen you on zmod period.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demonater10 View Post
    Fortunately actually, IBIS and [Kool K K] have come to amicable terms regarding our clan name.

Unfortunately for you perhaps, but very fortunate for us.
    no. you dont understand clearly. i guess denzel washing put it best.

"i dont give a fuck what u call it. put a choke hold on the mutha fucka and call it blue dog shit. idc, just dont let me catch you doin this again."

idc what you call it.... just dont let me catch you doin this shit again.

im not quiet sure how else to explain it... i was never very good with children.