0 0%

Thread: d | 10-15-14 | 00:11 | STEAM_0:0:88209081

1. Default d | 10-15-14 | 00:11 | STEAM_0:0:88209081

Name:d
    SteamId: STEAM_0:0:88209081
    Where: Pub
    Link: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...209081&Submit=
    Reason: Walls
    demo1--Italy map check ticks 4500, 6700, 9000, 10300, and 13000 before I ban him for tking.
    demo2- Cpl Mill would be ticks 67000 and 75400. 75400 was a good hs in smoke. Also you will notice in both demos, Zero has a son that plays on here.

1.dem

auto-20141014-234559-de_cpl_mill.dem
    Last edited by $Money$; 10-14-2014 at 11:51 PM.

2. Default

Didn't even watch the cpl_mill.
    Demo 1 was enough. Bhop + def wall traces at 4600.

3. Default

looks like bhop scripts as well
    walls on every accounted stated, and then some.

good job money
    Last edited by rawrr; 10-15-2014 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Spelling corrections ;P

4. Default

Yeah, only watched demo 1. It was more than enough evidence of bhop scripts and walls. He bhops almost the whole time. Not very good at bhopping tho. Can't manuever very well.

4500 - Saw him through the box, waited and headshot
    6700 - Knew the guy was back in spawn, easy kill
    8700 - Traced through wall, and then killed right after smoke went up
    10300 - Definitely saw him through the smoke
    10900 - Saw him behind the wall and headshot
    13000 - Traced him through the wall and headshot with deagle

Wallhacks and bhop scripts confirmed.
    (It's really hard to bhop in the pub server..I've tried. Can only get a few good hops in and even then..)

5. Default

Yea I didn't know if I should of made the call on bhop script since he got kinda slow on going up hills. Gotcha tho.

6. Default

Bhop blah, remember, in 99.999% of cases, "walls" only count when you see a direct trace.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

Just as obvious as Phil for clan.

Perma banned and closing thread.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'