Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Source 2013] Custom Chat Colors V3.1.0 [PUB1, GG, ZM, WCS, GGDMFFA]

1. Default [Source 2013] Custom Chat Colors V3.1.0 [PUB1, GG, ZM, WCS, GGDMFFA]

[Source 2013] Custom Chat Colors
    Dr. McKay

Give particular Steam IDs and admin flags custom chat colors and name tags. Supports any color you can imagine, or team color, green, and olive.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=186695

• Initial Release on V3.1.0
    Last edited by ZERO; 10-19-2014 at 07:30 PM.

2. Default

also zero, would we message you for the color and chat tag ingame?
    i couldnt imagine the day this would come
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

3. Default

It is universal right now. You can suggest changes or different ones from different groups if you want.

4. Default

Nice update Zero, other than it being UofL colors lol

5. Default

The red is more noticeable than the usual green. I like it

6. Default

I would prefer if only the [Admin] changed color to white. The name should stay the same as the team and the message should stay the same yellow.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

7. Default

This will also help out players to know who are REAL admins and are not.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    I would prefer if only the [Admin] changed color to white. The name should stay the same as the team and the message should stay the same yellow.
    Yea I wonder if there is a way to make the name show the team color, I would like it to work that way as well.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Yea I wonder if there is a way to make the name show the team color, I would like it to work that way as well.
    Isn't it just to remove the "Namecolor" code in the config?

Going to mess around with this plugin as soon as my computer starts working as it should again
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

10. Default

Finally got my server working again and it is as i said.

If you want the team color then you just remove the color code.

"VIP"
    {
    "flag" "a"
    "tag" "[VIP] "
    "tagcolor" "#9EC34FAA"
    "namecolor" "#00CCFF" <----- Remove this line to go back to Default team colors
    "textcolor" "#000000AA" <----- Remove this line to go back to default text colors.
    }

It also seems SourceTV can't record chat messages anymore after this plugin. No chat messages when watching a demo.
    Last edited by Xerenix; 10-21-2014 at 03:06 PM.
    -
    -