Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Usual Suspect - 10-19-14 21:47

1. Default

I've reduced the ban to 3 days but believe me I will be watching your ass.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by usual View Post
    1. I was under the assumption that so long as the cade gets put back in place its fine. My mistake. I deserve the ban (so long as it follows IBIS prescriptions).

2. A one week ban breaks the banning conventions as posted on the ibis rules website thread. The IBIS website states that the penalties depend on the severity and range from:

• a. 5 minute ban
    • b. 30 minute ban
    • c. 1 hour ban
    • d. 24 hour ban

In fact, that ban was the longest in duration placed, when excluding for hackers. You should not use admin powers to take out your personal grievances. This is admin abuse. Rules are in place for a reason. And lets not act as if you are Mr. Clean. Just a few minutes before you banned me, an Admin that goes by the name of Raven caught you map glitching. I personally have seen you sabotage gameplays several rounds, however I dont recall if it was on IBIS or GFL.

In any case, thanks for both of your prompt replies into this matter.
    stop quoting admin guidelines, nobody actually reads that shit. pfffffff half time, the guys who write that stuff don't even know what it says.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

Usual -- You've been here since 2012 with 71+ hours logged in, and you have been playing quite heavily here past few weeks. I suggest you familiarize yourself with the zm rules.

Money's demo:
    You deliberately shot at their cade, moved away then looked back, threw a nade at it and shot it completely. Got tagged and got everyone tagged in that room. You then later denied any allegations to breaking the cade; even told racist to "post up the demo" which he did. He caught you red handed.

Racist's demo:
    You went inside the cade (before it was fully setup) it was fucked from the beginning from a cluster fuck. It happens. You left the cade. While turning back around, you shot down the cade. This is illegal. Breaking someone's cade to get inside and setting it back up for them is still considered cade breaking. Hence; "cade; breaking".

Serve the time, read through the forums, follow the rules, learn the rules. If you have any question on rules, add me on steam; or anex or steamer.

Unban request denied. Closed.

4. Default

II. Temp bansShould be given out to players who have a thick skull and need to be taught a lesson. Should not be given for longer than 7 days, this is the maximum unless the user has a history of problems.

Between the amount of time he has invested, and that he strait up lied about what he did, he should have served the full ban.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

On a related note if an admin was abusing you can report them. Demos of all activity are recorded by the server automatically so they can not hide from the evidence of anything they do against the rules.