Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Missing Harry Potter map

1. Default Missing Harry Potter map

ok this damn map doesn't want to work for me. It 1st said it was missing the map. So I deleted it and went and downloaded it from gfl site and I also tried downloading from anex link. I clicked download, save, it downloaded, I said open folder and then I dragged it and placed it here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\download\maps. And it still says im missing the map. Any ideas??
    Last edited by Rellikdloc; 10-20-2014 at 09:20 PM.
    RellikDloc

2. Default

Are you placing the .bsp file in there or the bz2? You need to make sure you place the extracted bsp file.

3. Default

BTW your checksum for the file should be: 090F7641

IE the 32bit hash of the file.

4. Default

Also ensure that you have the following cvar set:

Code:
    cl_downloadfilter all

5. Default

I placed this one ze_harry_potter_b4_2.7z, The type says 7Z File. Im not sure about this stuff "checksum for the file should be: 090F7641 . IE the 32bit hash of the file. " and I just did the download filter all.
    RellikDloc

6. Default

.7z is a container. You need to extract the actual file from it. It is like trying to put on that sweater you got for Christmas but you have not removed it from the box yet.

7. Default

Download 7-zip and use it to extract the map file. Winrar might also work if you already have it.

8. Default

Try net_graph 0

9. Default

^^lol

10. Default

yes! i can finally play. Thx for the help guys.
    RellikDloc