• Unban

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Детские волк | 10-23-14 14:36 | steam_0:0:91302064

1. Default Детские волк | 10-23-14 14:36 | steam_0:0:91302064

Name in Game: Детские волк
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:91302064
    Where: Zmod
    Link to any previous bans: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...302064&Submit=
    Reason to perma ban: Anti-recoil

Tick 78000 - With shotgun, it's less obvious but there. If you wait a bit he starts using dualies which it becomes very obvious.

Appearantly he plays in the same room as ︻气デ===---- as his IP is the same and is actually helping him launch towards the CT's in the demo at first round.

︻气デ===---- then later told me that if i don't unban his friend then i will lose my admin in a week because he knows people who has been admin on ibis for 10 years and he himself has been an admin for 6 years and went by the name of Phil ibis. Looked at him but doesn't appear to be cheating.

Too bad the chat messages don't record anymore :/

STEAM_0:1:87928297 | 80.220.242.220 | ︻气デ===----

Got a demo of previous map where these guys go together if this isn't obvious enough.

auto-20141023-141416-ze_sorrento_escape_v5.dem
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends theres always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.
    -
    A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

2. Default

If it counts I was there and yes, the guy was claiming to be Phil. He had very horrible English so I almost belived him at the beggining
    Last edited by hoshiro-; 10-23-2014 at 06:17 PM.

3. Default

It's obvious with pump shotty when banana is in the corner, and with dualies.
    Obvious shakes.

What happened to being able to see the chats on demo's?
    Hahahah, he was pretending to be me? Lolol. That's cute

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    It's obvious with pump shotty when banana is in the corner, and with dualies.
    Obvious shakes.

What happened to being able to see the chats on demo's?
    Hahahah, he was pretending to be me? Lolol. That's cute
    Happened after the new color text so most like a glitch from that.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends theres always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.
    -
    A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

5. Default

I would love to see that chat lol, see exactly what he said hahah

6. Default

obvious shakes with both every time he shot.

hahaha, why would he say he was Phil? Phil isnt that important.

7. Default

I wish I could see the chat lol
    But yup, he has downward shakes after every shot.

Would have been more fun to watch if he was using an automatic gun.

8. Default

Rifle has been an an admin before, why try to pretend to be phil?

Wait... different rifle... why the fuck are there so many people named rifile that connect to the server?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

Bump!!

didnt want this to be forgotten!!

10. Default

I still want to see this conversation lol