Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Blade's Beginner Game (9 Circles of Hell)

1. Default

Mafia Wins!

Winners:

Sin - Mafia Goon
    Zambi - Mafia Roleblocker

Losers:

Cyber - Bulletproof Townie
    Scribble - Town Jailer

- - - Updated - - -

MVPs:

Zambi and Sin - Excellent teamwork. Found the Town PR Night 1.
    Cyber - Tried to divert Mafia attention to himself.

LVPs:

Everyone: It's obvious that we need a break from Mafia Games. There is nearly zero progress in these games anymore. Take 5 everyone...

2. Default

I resent being called LVP.
    Hosh was on the right track of mikey or sin, but everyone lynched him and THEN FORGOT to even look at mikey or sin, until the dumb bandwagon at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

LOL Scribble couldn't do shit at night!

And Stars, no one was playing anymore so it was kind of pointless to fight it.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

4. Default

Next time someone decides to make a beginners game. Actually make a beginners game.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

5. Default

Beginner's games are C9 matrix setups btw.

6. Default

I hate you guys. It was painful obvious Zambi was scum. Sin's votes/threatening to hammer gave him away also.

I have to say, good move killing off the one person who was active daily and tried to get the ball moving. Sigh.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

7. Default

I think the problems with these games is that there are a specific few who punish those who play. There are some who attack anyone who says anything, especially if it is not exactly what they're supposed to.

This really stifles discussion and leads to one or two people talking and everyone else just waiting around.

This needs to change.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    I hate you guys. It was painful obvious Zambi was scum. Sin's votes/threatening to hammer gave him away also.
    It's always 'painfully obvious' that I'm scum, even in the 5 games I haven't been.
    I have to say, good move killing off the one person who was active daily and tried to get the ball moving. Sigh.
    You had to be silenced.

It wasn't even my idea to have you killed; I just went with it since you were on my tail and would probably get some information D2 to use against me. I don't know what happened with Cyber but he dropped off the face of the earth after a certain point and Mikey was never active, and after that I think Hosh and Scribble just gave up. I'm positive if you guys actually stayed active you could have had this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    I think the problems with these games is that there are a specific few who punish those who play. There are some who attack anyone who says anything, especially if it is not exactly what they're supposed to.

This really stifles discussion and leads to one or two people talking and everyone else just waiting around.

This needs to change.
    Honestly, I feel like this happens to me a lot, and it's the reason I've been more conservative with my words and votes.

9. Default

Only reason we went after you was because I figured there was a Cop/Doc combo in the game like there should have been and I thought you were the doc and Scribble the cop.

Played the rest of the game that way. Wasn't bad that I brought up everyone's inactivity and played on that to get the crosshairs pointed back to Hosh.

- - - Updated - - -

And I don't know, Pass. I played the same way I would have Town-side with regards to voting. Think I stated my reasoning for holding back during Day 1, in Day 2.