Thread: Ze map idea

1. Default Ze map idea

Ze_parachute_escape ! i dont know if it is possible but maybe it can be in the mold of ze surf facility. Fly from one defence point to another, cover the slower parashitters and have hard to reach triggers that only good strafers can reach. If you guys have any ideas for maps like these please feel free to post
    Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That's how about how far as we got.

2. Default

Would be fairly simple to make too I think. Possibly set in a series of skyscrapers you keep jumping from the higher ones to the lower ones to get to some sort of escape area like a boat or something.

One possibility could be to set it in Tokyo and your trying to make your way to Tokyo bay to get on a boat and escape. Players could start at the skytree. What would be a fun challenge there would be trying to recreate some of the famous buildings in tokyo to jump between. Could create a really fun and exciting map based around a simple concept.

3. Default

Sounds pretty good and simple, unless tokyo buildings become very detailed.. could be something i can try to work on if i have the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

4. Default

good idea, get too it then Euro

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Would be fairly simple to make too I think. Possibly set in a series of skyscrapers you keep jumping from the higher ones to the lower ones to get to some sort of escape area like a boat or something.

One possibility could be to set it in Tokyo and your trying to make your way to Tokyo bay to get on a boat and escape. Players could start at the skytree. What would be a fun challenge there would be trying to recreate some of the famous buildings in tokyo to jump between. Could create a really fun and exciting map based around a simple concept.
    Then out of the sea Godzilla comes out and save the day

6. Default

+1. Many good possibilities here for this type of map. Ze_parachutes_v1, Could have levels, bosses (Godzilla) good idea hosh. Maybe even start in a flying plane having to jump out. Lvl 1 jump out of plane to a city of skyscrapers, making your way from roof to roof then fighting Godzilla at 1 point somewhere. Lvl 2 jump out of a plane to a forest of huge trees, having to make your way from tree to tree, having to avoid branches and animals in the trees. Boss here could be King Kong. Lvl 3 maybe start on the ground and then walk thru one of those cannons and parachute thru the sky going from cloud to cloud, difficulties here being strong winds, avoid toxic clouds or acid rain or tornados. boss here could be a giant bird or dragon. Just a few ideas. But a great idea Core
    RellikDloc

7. Default

I will upload and post up links to some videos I have of tokyo that might help. I have quite a few of the entire skyline along the bay.

8. Default

The only problem i think with this kind of map would be keeping the zombies at a fair distance away from the cts because some zombies (deform) would be able to strafe much faster than humans and fly farther D:
    Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That's how about how far as we got.

9. Default

Here you go

10. Default

An idea I just thought would be really funny is an escape map where it takes place on the day of comiket and as a super otaku your not going to let some zombies get in your way as you battle across Tokyo from Akiba to the Big Sight.