Thread: Funny D3 theory

1. Default Funny D3 theory

I just stumbled across this. It's kind of old but it's the first time i've seen it and I found it hilarious. The amount of time that this guy must've put into this makes me feel much about the hours i've wasted on CSS...

http://hellforge.gameriot.com/blogs/...3-Release-Date

2. Default

I've never played diablo so I don't know what that was all about, I'm just waiting for starcraft 2 to come out. that game should be freaking EPIC!!!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

I stopped reading very quickly. If I continued, I would likely be forced to eat my own cock.

4. Default

I don't think its impossible to come out with it on that date. Its to soon, and they still have a shit load of work to do. Hell, starcraft 2 has to still come out first. But knowing blizzard they would do some random ass shit like that, although they would make it a little more obvious.
    -MBP

5. Default

hell if diablo 3 comes out before the end of 2010 im going to skip all my VCU classes

6. Default Hahaha.

I love conspiracies.
    you can however make up hexadecimal messages with a translator.
    So i dont know if its true without playing Diablo and getting that Ring.

7. Default

I absolutely loathe diablo. I lost so many cs friends in 1.3 to D2 and could never recruit them again! they played that damn game all night every night. only a few came back when source was released but only because they were bored with d2 by then. and then wow came out. damn it the cycle started all over again.

8. Default

Diablo 2 is one of the best games ever made. People are so wrong when they say HL1 is better.
    -MBP

9. Default

those online rpg games are too hard for me. ill have to stick to fps.