Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    no? do tell...
    You need to modify your 360 in order to play Xbox games that are downloaded from torrents. Its a whole process but its worth knowing because you will never pay for an xbox game ever.

Here's an example.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...66382852522503

Also, if you dont want to take the chance on modifying it yourself, I'm sure there are people who do it for a small fee.

2. Default

not that good to do, i know a few people that did that and their xbox got messed up later
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    you may have enjoyed a care free, rule breaking life prior to this. but now things have changed due to constant complaints and demand for action. now you and ur "crew, goons, idiots" will be delt with. admins will not protect you.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    not that good to do, i know a few people that did that and their xbox got messed up later
    Depends on who does it. My friend has no problems and its been months with no problems.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Depends on who does it. My friend has no problems and its been months with no problems.
    I guess so, but I don't plan on risking it.
    you may have enjoyed a care free, rule breaking life prior to this. but now things have changed due to constant complaints and demand for action. now you and ur "crew, goons, idiots" will be delt with. admins will not protect you.

5. Default

Yeah my boy did that also to his and it works fine. He had gears of war 2 two weeks before it actually came out because he torrented it. I think ima have him do it to mine cuz im not feelin 60 bucks a game.
    -MBP

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Yeah my boy did that also to his and it works fine. He had gears of war 2 two weeks before it actually came out because he torrented it. I think ima have him do it to mine cuz im not feelin 60 bucks a game.
    Around my way this kid charges only 50 dollars to modify the 360. Thats a bargain. All you have to do is pay for blan double sided DVDs and BAM !! Free games !!

7. Default

but when you get the ring of death, you cant send it in or they'll know what you did and blah blah

8. Default

66% you don't get a ring of death. I decided to take those odds when i got it.
    -MBP

9. Default

when you say you wont get it, you're more likely to get =/
    mine xbox was like one of the first hundred made and i said i haven't got the ring of death since it came out and then like the next week, i get it o.o

10. Default

Yo do know the ring of death can be fixed right?