Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360

1. Default Xbox 360

Im considering getting one, even though its already been out for 5 years. Ive check myself already, but has anyone heard of Microsoft coming out with a new system. I don't want to buy a 360 if there is a new console coming out in a few years. My friend whos pro level says there is a rumor that in 2012 a new system will come out. If thats true then ill get one now, but if something will be out sooner then i can wait. So i figured i would check with the community before buying one.

Please only constructive information, nothing that detracts from the thread.

Thanks.
    -MBP

2. Default

if you liked the xbox get one mpg. in 2012 the world will end so don't wait until then. but even though im pro-xbox anti-playstation, get a ps3 if and only if you plan on buying movies for blu ray.

3. Default

I don't.
    -MBP

4. Default

I'm pro-xbox, I've heard rumors of a new system but I don't know, I say get the 360 and if you hear about this new system like a year before, sell your 360 to Game Stop, that's what I plan on doing.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    My friend whos pro level says there is a rumor that in 2012 a new system will come out. If thats true then ill get one now,
    I don't want to buy a 360 if there is a new console coming out in a few years.
    I consider 2 years to be a few.
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 04-09-2009 at 12:38 PM.

6. Default

Also that is December 25 2012, not the start of the year. Therefore, you could enjoy it for a few months.

7. Default

Thats just a random ass rumor. Im getting one now no matter what, so this thread didn't help me at all. Thanks anyway though.
    -MBP

8. Default

I bought a 360, and my only game so far is Gears of War 2. If you have a 360 and gears2 feel free to hit me up for a game. Gamer tag= chubbssss
    -MBP

9. Default

My nephew just got a 360 and im hooked on the NBA 2K9. Oh by the way..you know you can modify your 360 so you will never have to pay for another game right ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    My nephew just got a 360 and im hooked on the NBA 2K9. Oh by the way..you know you can modify your 360 so you will never have to pay for another game right ?
    no? do tell...