1. Default sfx' 11/20/2014 STEAM_0:0:12485575

Name: sfx'
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12485575
    Where: GG
    Link to Ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...485575&Submit=
    Reason: Wallhack

Joins at 2000
    Joins T at 4500

5000 - Watches where CT is but you can see him run by. This one could be debatable.
    5200 - Zooms in with AWP before turning corner. Notice he keeps tabs on the CT's around him
    5600 - Knew to look over that side. Doesn't get the kill.
    6600 - Traces the guy but doesnt get the kill. Right after he watches the boxes right at someone through the boxes even if it's only for a second
    6900 - Traces his teammate.
    7000 - Traces CT before he pops out, yet dies.
    8300 - Traces CT and gets a HS. Notice he's watching everyone through the wall, puts his crosshair on almost everyone around him.
    9800 - Traces through boxes, watching where CT goes.
    13000 - Traces through boxes yet again but doesn't get the kill.
    15000 - Traces CT.
    19000 - See's CT through box, shoots where he thinks he was but really is behind the box. Knows he went behind the little camp spot. Gets the kill.
    20000 - Traces, and gets kill. Before getting the kill, he backtracks while watching through boxes.

He may have no recoil as well. It seems random, he had it for the famas, but I think he was bursting.
    The tmp, mac10, seems like no recoil.
    The sourcetv doesn't show it, but he was ever so slightly shaky.

He's definitely wallin, but not so sure about the no recoil. Cause its only here and there. Could be nothing. But either way he's hacking.
    Attached Files

2. Default

Obvious walls, he follows people through boxes the whole game, prefires's like a madman, and always seem to run straight towards wherever the enemy is. I think he might have the recoil reduced because it didn't seem to be as much as it should have but it wasn't completely gone. Regardless, obvious walls good ban.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tmac View Post
    Obvious walls, he follows people through boxes the whole game, prefires's like a madman, and always seem to run straight towards wherever the enemy is. I think he might have the recoil reduced because it didn't seem to be as much as it should have but it wasn't completely gone. Regardless, obvious walls good ban.
    99% Progress until I'm no longer an ibis noob, give me something else to reply on. <---idk what that is but it looks good

3. Default

99% Progress until I'm no longer an ibis noob, give me something else to reply on. <---idk what that is but it looks good
    Did you even watch the demo?

4. Default

- - - Updated - - -

The view count is at 0 tho.. O.o

5. Default

Tracing through boxes, slight prefires.
    Walls.

6. Default

obvious walls

7. Default

perma. closed.
    gj minj for hopping to spec before it was cool (before it was ubberly obvious). Dont u love how demos show exactly what moment the admin involved felt the need or suspicion to investigate further? Helps identify what mistake the hacker did to raise an alarm. Good for data mining when training some ulas..
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...