Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fuckin AVG - Need new free anti-virus

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    hodgie I gave my kaspersky disk to several co workers and told them just not to register (which doesn't give you live support, but who uses that anyways), making it free for them... it will still update. if I get a nasty virus I use a free prog called combofix.
    Thats how i had my kaspersky setup... but after a year or so i got blocked from updating. I'll look into the thing C.O. suggested

2. Default

or u can just get nod32 o.o its less of a system hog.. if u want i can pm u the link for the cracked one

3. Default

Depro will you change your avatar? Like ive been looking at the same white girls as for like a year... mix it up for a bit.
    -MBP

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Depro will you change your avatar? Like ive been looking at the same white girls as for like a year... mix it up for a bit.
    maybe dep just has a huge fetish for white chicks. but MPB is kinda right on this, she isn't that hot after the 100th time I've seen her. I would suggest a hot white girl like.... who am I kidding, white girls aren't hot you need a girl like petra nemcova as an avatar or eva mendes.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Vida Guerra = win.
    -MBP

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Vida Guerra = win.
    I can change only to vidal I will work on that.

7. Default

It aint that hard yo, just find a vida pic that fits the parameters.
    -MBP